People are ignorant
  • Yesterday I was working at the YMCA and some kid didn't handle his iPod touch with care and had it stolen in the locker room. He came up to me and asked if I had seen it, I said no and decided to help him look for it. He was in two places, the weight room and the locker room. So I decided to ask everyone in those two room if they had seen a iPod laying around anywhere because the kid lost his. When I was in the weight room I went from the front of the room to the back asking people about the iPod. The last guy I approached who was in the back was black, the only black person in the weight room. He was wearing ear buds listening to music during his workout. I asked him about it and he had no clue about the iPod, so I left the room to continue the search in the locker room. About 15 minutes later I was called up to the front desk because there was a complaint about me. That black gentleman accused me of being racist, he said I singled him out because of his skin color. There is so many things I can say about that which pisses me off, but I just have to state how ignorant he is. He has his ear buds in listening to music not noticing that I asked every single person in the room before I asked him. Not only did I ask everyone, but I asked him last! He truthfully was the last person in my mind who would steal the iPod. There were plenty of teenagers there that I had more concern about then him. I really just wanted to know if anyone SAW the iPod, I wasn't accusing anyone. But anyway I guess what I am trying to say is that I am sick and tire of the boy who cried wolf.
  • LethaLLethaL June 2009
    not the first type i hear this type of story and it will not be the last one, yes black persons deserve to be treated like everyone else, yes some persons are really racist towards them but i've seen them abuse so much of that its racist thing. For example sometime ago i was at a bar playing billard with my friend, we go to the bar we get a pool table we play then we put a reservation thingy on the table, we go out of the bar because some of my friends smoke, when we come back black persons took our table and try to play so we tell them that we were them before them and we even have the cue ball in our hand, Later during that night we went outside again and they started saying to each other we were racist and that the population treat them like shit because we politely asked them to give us our table back because we had the cue ball in our hand as proof and we never insulted them or anything
  • azn+mikeazn mike June 2009
    Welcome to the life of where people are ignorant, will use you to get what they want, and will always break your trust. It's a good place to live.
  • GovernorGovernor June 2009
    That's a pretty crappy misunderstanding. Out of curiosity, did you try to resolve the issue with the guy after he filed the complaint?
  • ScabdatesScabdates June 2009
    QUOTE (LethaL @ Jun 21 2009, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    not the first type i hear this type of story and it will not be the last one, yes black persons deserve to be treated like everyone else, yes some persons are really racist towards them but i've seen them abuse so much of that its racist thing. For example sometime ago i was at a bar playing billard with my friend, we go to the bar we get a pool table we play then we put a reservation thingy on the table, we go out of the bar because some of my friends smoke, when we come back black persons took our table and try to play so we tell them that we were them before them and we even have the cue ball in our hand, Later during that night we went outside again and they started saying to each other we were racist and that the population treat them like shit because we politely asked them to give us our table back because we had the cue ball in our hand as proof and we never insulted them or anything

You're a moron.
    QUOTE (Scabdates @ Jun 21 2009, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You're a moron.

image/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />
    Care to explain?
  • QUOTE (Governor @ Jun 21 2009, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    That's a pretty crappy misunderstanding. Out of curiosity, did you try to resolve the issue with the guy after he filed the complaint?

No, because he didn't complain to me, when he left he complained to someone else. I didn't even notice that he was upset about it until my co worker told me about it, so I didn't get a chance to plead my side to him.
    Gotcha. No need to explain yourself; I was just curious if a confrontation happened on some level.
  • MagicMagic June 2009
    Black power!

[attachment=34:black_power.jpg]
  • ErlingErling June 2009
    Haha, Magic.
    Epic derailment.
  • jkarate212jkarate212 June 2009
    Ouch.

It's unfortunate how retarded some people can be. Those types of things I just try and ignore. It does get on my nerves tho
  • LethaLLethaL June 2009
    QUOTE (Governor @ Jun 21 2009, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    image/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />
    Care to explain?

I had the same reaction at first but he explained himself so i guess its fine
  • NunesNunes June 2009
    This is why I avoid public places like the plague.

More generally:
    People all suck. A lot.
  • coffeecoffee June 2009
    good thing the kid didn't lose a bike or something

• NunesNunes June 2009
    QUOTE (coffee @ Jun 22 2009, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    good thing the kid didn't lose a bike or something

------------------------
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership