Shit's crazy.
  • ScabdatesScabdates June 2009
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo June 2009
    God speed, King of Pop.
  • WedgeWedge June 2009
    one less pedophile in the world
  • coffeecoffee June 2009
    kids around the world collectively exhale

haha, just kidding. today is probably the saddest day in history; i don't care how many jews died
  • AlfyAlfy June 2009
    My life did not significantly change this morning, other than waking up to Michael Jackson's songs on the radio. That shit put me in a bad mood.
  • NunesNunes June 2009
    He probably lived a good 10 or 15 years too long. Because now people feel like Alfy does.
  • jkarate212jkarate212 June 2009
    Owned.
  • WedgeWedge June 2009
    The reports this morning are saying he died from a combination of asphyxiation/food poisoning

He choked on a 8 year old wiener.
  • ScabdatesScabdates June 2009
    Reports of Michael Jackson having a heart attack are INCORRECT! He was found in the Children's Ward having a stroke!
  • QUOTE (Wedge @ Jun 26 2009, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    He choked on a 8 year old wiener.

First time I read that joke it was 9 year old...
    Also, it was promptly followed by "nuts" joke.
  • GovernorGovernor June 2009
    He should have just tupac'd that shit and died as a [bigger] legend.
  • JonobonoJonobono June 2009
    He asked his maid seconds before he became unconsious to bring him to a children's hospital.
  • PheylanPheylan June 2009
    Latest news report: They aren't going to cremate him. Instead, being that he is mostly plastic they are going to melt him down and turn him into legos, so that kids can play with him instead.
  • redboneredbone June 2009
    QUOTE (Pheylan @ Jun 27 2009, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Latest news report: They aren't going to cremate him. Instead, being that he is mostly plastic they are going to melt him down and turn him into legos, so that kids can play with him instead.

hahaha, win!
  • waterxm04waterxm04 June 2009
    QUOTE (Pheylan @ Jun 27 2009, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Epic post
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership