Watched a movie on HULU
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf June 2009
    So, my question is this. What is the proper combination and dosage of drugs for watching this movie. I was sober and apparently this is the improper condition to be in.

Has anyone else seen this work of art? Destined to be a cult classic. So bad you have to watch it all the way through. It's like watching a slow motion train wreck.
  • The first MUST of been good enough to warrent a sequel. Maybe you are to blame for not watching Troll 1 first Sean.
  • jimmah7jimmah7 June 2009
    destined to be a cult classic? that movie has been universally accepted one of the worst movies ever since it came out.
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_2

Never heard of it, but apparently it isn't even a sequel to Troll. They were just ripping the name off so it would sell more copies.
    Yes, my entire post was sarcasm. I had heard how bad the movie was and had to see it. I was not disappointed. It was I must admit one of the worst movies ever.

I would suggest getting together with friends and beer and watching this movie for the simple reason that it is THAT BAD! Definitely good for a laugh. Or possibly a cry. I mean the movie is named TROLL 2 and it is about goblins. Poorly conceived goblins at that.

I have seen my share of bad movies. I had a reputation in the Army for watching bad cinema. Some of it is just so damn funny. I referred to my showings as Sean's Sick Cinema. It was usually a BYOB affair. Surprisingly few takers on the free movie watching image/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . It was a short lived affair but sometimes you just have to watch a bad movie. It makes you appreciate a good movie that much more.
  • GovernorGovernor June 2009
    Troll 2 is an epic movie. Fuck all yalls.
  • coffeecoffee June 2009
    silent night, deadly night part 2 is probably the worst movie in history

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xh7junyB2o
  • GovernorGovernor June 2009
    No. Manos: The Hands of Fate is the worst movie of all time.
  • ErlingErling June 2009
    Plan 9 From Outer Space?
  • jimmah7jimmah7 June 2009
    this is why i said ONE of the worst movies ever
  • BrianBrian June 2009
    QUOTE (coffee @ Jun 27 2009, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    silent night, deadly night part 2 is probably the worst movie in history

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xh7junyB2o

GARBAGE DAY!!!

I actually laughed my ass off.
    I think my previous post indicates how much I appreciate bad movies. Might I also add that I am a bit intoxicated (god bless alcohol and spell check (and patience)). I have already seen Manos hands of fate (ty Gov and Mel but I could have warned you) thanks to MST3K.

Ok.... watching Stargate SG-1 on HULU (fuck I sound like and advertisement) a bit too drunk to have ridden home on the motorcycle. Did it anyway. But thanks for the other movies to watch.

A bit too shitfaced at the moment. Tommy I am assuming that you my friend are also being sarcastic. If not please watch the movie. It is brilliant.

To make this post I have written 24 paragraphs that have red underlines. I have also taken a break and realized that my post is MEATON worthy, with more attention payed to the spell check.

I go now. Dear god this post is bad after my post perusal. Adieu
  • NunesNunes June 2009
    RiffTrax does a riff of Troll 2 with Lowtax, of Boxing-with-Uwe-Boll fame.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership