Finally finished...
  • PheylanPheylan June 2009
    So I graduated from Navy Officer Candidate School after 12 weeks of pretty much pure hell. I drove from Newport to Charlotte last night 18 hours straight and now I am back home for a few days of relaxing over the 4th. Then it's on to Pensacola for flight school. Now the real fun begins. image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Sexy beast:

Graduation formation:

Oath of Office:
  • Congratulations bud, what are you training in?
  • PheylanPheylan June 2009
    THe twelve weeks was just to become an officer in the Navy. I am commissioned as an Ensign. The next step is the two years of training for whatever aircraft I will fly. I won't know what type for at least a year though.
  • dandan June 2009
    Way to not stop in Harrisburg on your way home, dick.

-dan

p.s. Congrats.
  • LethaLLethaL June 2009
    Congrats, nicely done
  • jkarate212jkarate212 June 2009
    Congratulations. That's quite an accomplishment, well done
  • BlackLightBlackLight June 2009
    you're the man pheylan
  • GovernorGovernor June 2009
    Congrats, man.
  • jkarate212jkarate212 June 2009
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf June 2009
    (more drunk posting) Very Serious Congrats. OCS = WOW. Pilot? Don't give a fuck FLYING is awesome. I loved being a passenger on the choppers. Can't Imagine what it would be like to actually fly the bird.

Regarding the picture WHERE'S WALDO? So much fun had picking out myself and friends from photos taken at graduation.

Also I could not recognize myself on CNN even though I was one of the few shown. (I have also developed a lack of respect for CNN recently. LIARS)

I digress. GRATS. possible sober repost to follow.
  • AlfyAlfy June 2009
    Good to see you managed to keep your pants on. image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • cutchinscutchins June 2009
    Awesome, man!
  • NunesNunes June 2009
    "If I ever step foot in the desert, I've done something seriously wrong." - Pheylan 12 weeks ago.

Actual images of Pheylan's most recent set of training exercises.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership