Molten Core!
  • MaglorMaglor June 2009
    Hello all, I doubt anyone here remembers who I' am. I used to raid with Forbidden Donut way back in WoW Vanilla in the days of Molten Core.

Maglor the Tempremental Paladin... guy from UK with Scottish accent. Anyhow I was cleaning out an old old PC in storage and I found this unfinished MC raid video i composed. Felt i would share it with anyone who is interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT4a7TCsSLk

Cheers image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• GovernorGovernor June 2009
    Maglor. Christ.
  • dandan June 2009
    QUOTE (Governor @ Jun 30 2009, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Maglor. Christ.

I love you Maglor.

-dan

<< Dantheman
  • it's weird, because back then you would have never thought you could solo that place, but oh how the times have changed!
  • PeppiPeppi July 2009
    Vanilla WoW, the only type of WoW that's worth playing.

I feel old watching this, but I do look dead sexy with those bananna shoulders and skullflame shield.
  • ErlingErling July 2009
    Miss those days!

-Finalmjolnir
  • PhilPhil July 2009
    Lotta names from the past there...good times, absolutely good times.
  • MaglorMaglor July 2009
    you know i have footage of ragnaros.... of his ass. Was still a semi hard fight, didn't get to fight from the front sadly. Also never had the chance to film Domo >.<
  • PhilPhil July 2009
    Domo just looked like Chaos anyways.

(Jamerson/Bootsy)
  • November 2009 Edit
    November 17th. LOL

I sold one of my GTX280s with the Koolance waterablock and all since I was so increadibly bottlenecked with my old CPU anyway and used the money to upgrade to the core i7. It was a great decision so far.
  • NunesNunes November 2009
    QUOTE (GuitarCrazyo @ Nov 5 2009, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    November 17th. LOL

I sold one of my GTX280s with the Koolance waterablock and all since I was so increadibly bottlenecked with my old CPU anyway and used the money to upgrade to the core i7. It was a great decision so far.

Curiously this is the most on-topic post you've crafted so far. You're slipping.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership