Im Back Again
  • GachiGachi July 2009
    Hey guys, how are things. I'm finally back online. Graduated from Marine Combat Training on June 30th, then traveled to 29 Palms, California. I'm set to train to become a Field Radio Operator, MOS # 0621. Saw Pamela Anderson at LAX (no lie) at baggage claim. She even spoke to us, mainly because we were in our uniforms.

First flight from NC to Texas, a few of us in uniform were upgraded to first class. Boy, the room in first class is huge. So much leg room. The second flight, first class was booked it appeared so we sat crunched up in coach. It was hilarious.

Enjoying liberty here on base for our 4 day weekend. It's so nice, and we're allowed to go to our formation at 21:45 at night drunk. It's hilarious seeing most of us drunk.

Well, will keep you all updated here.
  • cutchinscutchins July 2009
    Sounds awesome, Gachi!

Keep the updates coming!

Good luck with your training.
  • jkarate212jkarate212 July 2009
    congrats keep it up
  • LethaLLethaL July 2009
    Congrats and keep up the good work
  • MeatonMeaton July 2009
    great job Matt... Hope things go good for you .. Injoy your self this weekend ..

I thogue i saw you online and i was like hmmm .. but by time i waws going to txt you you went offline ..

Crystal is going to mom house this week .. Your wife is pickig her up sometime sunday hehe

Peace out man great job
  • GachiGachi July 2009
    Yes, I finally get more freedom here. In Boot and Combat Training, everything is regulated and you're told when to do something. Here, when 4 or 5pm hits, I'm done for the day and can do wtf ever I want.

• azn+mikeazn mike July 2009
    nice congrats man.
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf July 2009
    Sweet. Sounds like you are going to do well.
  • GachiGachi July 2009
    Yes, the only negative thing is being so far away from my family (3000 miles or so) while she's 7 months pregnant. Other than that, I can't complain too much.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership