Tour de France
  • KPKP July 2009
    Anyone going to keep up to date on it this year? Its on the Vs. channel everyday.
  • NunesNunes July 2009
    meh. I'll pop it on once or twice throughout, as usual. And I'll probably try and catch the end. I can't bring myself to watch that much cycling. No matter how phenomenal it is.
  • KPKP July 2009
    Damn, just got finished watching the team time trial today. This to me is one of the most fun stages to watch as they are all hauling ass and its a true team effort. Total blindside...Lance almost took yellow...lost by like .1 second....insane.

He is a beast...still think he is a bit of a jerk tho.
  • coffeecoffee July 2009
    you're absolutely right Lance Armstrong is a dick and i hope he loses. That being said i respect cycling and how great of shape these athletes are in, but let's face it this is basically nascar with less crashes and drunken rednecks watching. what i mean to say is, watching cycling is boring as fuck
  • KPKP July 2009
    QUOTE (coffee @ Jul 7 2009, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    you're absolutely right Lance Armstrong is a dick and i hope he loses. That being said i respect cycling and how great of shape these athletes are in, but let's face it this is basically nascar with less crashes and drunken rednecks watching. what i mean to say is, watching cycling is boring as fuck

I mean it is no NFL or anything, but I think it is still interesting to watch. Maybe not everyday but its cool to catch it when its on.
  • cutchinscutchins July 2009
    cycling can be pretty boring to watch but let's not do a disservice to these guys by comparing them to nascar.
  • PhilPhil July 2009
    Cycling is the redneck sport of France though. (not joking)
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership