Inglorious Basterds
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton August 2009
    Anyone else see Inglorious Basterds yet? Best Tarantino movie since Pulp Fiction. Definitely the one that made me laugh the most. The three primary characters were cast very well. Brad Pitt almost had me crying while he was speaking Italian.

I can't understand how Tarantino can take graphic violence people and make it funny.
  • I'm so excited for this...I'm gonna try to see it in the next couple of days.
  • NunesNunes August 2009
    I wonder if the movie had Nazi's in it at all when it was first written. I can't help but think it was just a violent ass film and QT figured he could get it greenlit by making it about Nazis.

NTTAWWT, the movie was far and away the most fun I've had in theaters all summer.
  • mungomungo August 2009
    QUOTE (Andrew @ Aug 24 2009, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    NTTAWWT

I had to google this
  • You guys have some fucking ridiculous acronyms.
  • dandan August 2009
    QUOTE (Funky Pasta T0mmY @ Aug 24 2009, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You guys have some fucking ridiculous acronyms.

Seriously. Acronyms tend to lose their effectiveness when nobody has a fucking clue what you're trying to say.

-dan
  • CaptainCaptain August 2009
    NIIOMTPLABOPARMBETZHELBETRABSBOM
    ONIMONKONOTDTEKHSTROMONT
  • scrubblescrubble August 2009
    i saw this other night. i found this interesting...

Cloris Leachman as Mrs. Himmelstein: An elderly Jewish woman living in Boston.[22] Although filmed, the scenes featuring Mrs. Himmelstein drinking tea with Donny Donowitz (and signing his trademark baseball bat afterwards) were cut from the final film. Tarantino says that he might use the footage in the prequel instead
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership