Lesbians ride bike in amazing fashion.
  • BillBill August 2009
    Just, watch the video about a quarter of the way down the page. There's only one video, if you can't find it, you're an idiot.

http://foodcourtlunch.com/?p=2215
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf August 2009
    They are not lesbian... they are just BI-cyclists.
  • NunesNunes August 2009
    QUOTE (Hexenwulf @ Aug 30 2009, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    They are not lesbian... they are just BI-cyclists.

They can speak two languages?
  • BillBill August 2009
    Actually, looking at the title again, it appears as though they may be siblings... Lesbian siblings.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton August 2009
    QUOTE (Andrew @ Aug 30 2009, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    They can speak two languages?

That's bilingual. I think he means they only do this every other year.
  • BrianBrian August 2009
    QUOTE (Jedd @ Aug 31 2009, 08:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    That's bilingual. I think he means they only do this every other year.

No, that's a broken version of biannual. I think he means they are supported by both Democrats and Republicans.
  • NunesNunes August 2009
    QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 31 2009, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    No, that's a broken version of biannual. I think he means they are supported by both Democrats and Republicans.

You're thinking of Bipedal. No. It's more subtle. He's just saying that there are two chambers or legislative branches. No implication on their composition.

I think the word is Bicentennial?
  • GovernorGovernor August 2009
    Holy shit this is like every reddit comment thread. If you could only downvote my post, this cycle would be complete.
  • NunesNunes August 2009
    QUOTE (Governor @ Aug 31 2009, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Holy shit this is like every reddit comment thread. If you could only downvote my post, this cycle would be complete.

And may god have mercy on your soul.
  • ohaiohai August 2009

I beat up a homeless guy for his bottle. It turned out it was empty. AMA!
    posted this second by ohai to IAmA
    0 comments share save hide report
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton September 2009

Blue arrow for you.
  • cutchinscutchins September 2009
    no one has mentioned how this video was completely unworthy of sharing. has nobody seen this kind of thing before? not only were they not that good, they weren't hot or dressed slutty.

what happened to you, Bill?
  • Funky+Pa%26%23036%3Bta+T0mmYFunky Pa$ta T0mmY September 2009
    That article in general was pretty damn hilarious, as is the first comment underneath it!
  • GovernorGovernor September 2009
    QUOTE (CJ. @ Sep 1 2009, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    no one has mentioned how this video was completely unworthy of sharing. has nobody seen this kind of thing before? not only were they not that good, they weren't hot or dressed slutty.

what happened to you, Bill?

To answer your first question: no, I have not seen nor heard of anything remotely similar to what was shown in that video (aside from the fact that I saw this particular video about a week before this post).
  • NunesNunes September 2009
    QUOTE (Governor @ Sep 1 2009, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    To answer your first question: no, I have not seen nor heard of anything remotely similar to what was shown in that video (aside from the fact that I saw this particular video about a week before this post).

well then here you go

/dudes are better at it.
  • GovernorGovernor September 2009
    After watching the clip you posted Andrew, I'm not entirely sure you guys watched the entire video of the chicks.

This is where the cycling turns from mediocre to awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b36Yi-Pb1wM#t=02m25s

I have never seen anything remotely similar to that before.
    QUOTE (Governor @ Sep 2 2009, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    After watching the clip you posted Andrew, I'm not entirely sure you guys watched the entire video of the chicks.

This is where the cycling turns from mediocre to awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b36Yi-Pb1wM#t=02m25s

I have never seen anything remotely similar to that before.

The standing on the handlebars doing 180's was pretty cool. I guess it strikes me as being regular bike flatland with two people on one bike. And the technicality of the tricks is derived from the involvement of a second person, rather than manipulation of the bike.

It's different, sure. I just don't think it's all that different, myself.
  • BillBill September 2009
    QUOTE (Andrew @ Sep 2 2009, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    The standing on the handlebars doing 180's was pretty cool. I guess it strikes me as being regular bike flatland with two people on one bike. And the technicality of the tricks is derived from the involvement of a second person, rather than manipulation of the bike.

It's different, sure. I just don't think it's all that different, myself.

Ok, let's take, or instance, when they're riding in circles, on one wheel, and one girl is standing on the others shoulders. I'll put his in perspective for you. Walk a block down the street. Then find someone of similar weight to you, and walk down the street with them standing on your shoulders. Would you suggest this doesn't significantly increase the difficulty of walking down the street without injury to yourself or others? Or are you, as usual, kind of being abstruse in an attempt to troll?
  • mungomungo September 2009
    Let's all be honest here: I can out drink Bill any day of the week.
    Meh. Court said he hadn't seen anything like this. Given that when I saw the video I thought of regular flatlanding with a twist, I figured he hadn't seen that either. This somehow turned into me disparaging the coolness of the video.

/oh and a little of the abstruse thing too.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton September 2009
    QUOTE (mungo @ Sep 2 2009, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Let's all be honest here: I can out drink Bill any day of the week.

I vote for an event where we can hold said competition.
  • BrianBrian September 2009
    QUOTE (Jedd @ Sep 2 2009, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I vote for an event where we can hold said competition.

Agreed. As long as I also get to drink outside of said competition.
  • cutchinscutchins September 2009
    video still would have been better if they were hot and slutty.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership