GLENN BECK!
  • NunesNunes September 2009
    HAI GUYS! GET THIS!

I heard on the internet that Glenn Beck RAPED and MURDERED a girl in 1990! I have yet to see any sort of defense from Beck or his handlers in response to this claim.

Hey Glenn:
    I'm not saying I believe this or that rumor on the internet, but I definitely find it ODD that Beck hasn't produced a document proving his innocence. END THE CONTROVERSY, BECK! RELEASE THE POLICE REPORT!
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton September 2009
    I don't think he's an avid reader of FD forums or Fark.
    QUOTE (Jedd @ Sep 1 2009, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I don't think he's an avid reader of FD forums or Fark.

So what? He may have raped and murdered this poor girl, and he's still free and ON THE RADIO. He's had almost TWENTY YEARS to address this rumor and not a peep. It's not hard!

I just want to ensure that if Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990 that he answers for his crimes. If he didn't then I'll go away.
  • AlfyAlfy September 2009
    Glenn Beck is a god.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton September 2009
    QUOTE (Andrew @ Sep 1 2009, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    So what? He may have raped and murdered this poor girl, and he's still free and ON THE RADIO. He's had almost TWENTY YEARS to address this rumor and not a peep. It's not hard!

I just want to ensure that if Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990 that he answers for his crimes. If he didn't then I'll go away.

Why not call up on his radio show and ask him to prove it? It'd be best if you could /b/ in on this, but they are no one's personal army...
  • GovernorGovernor September 2009
    I have also heard that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990. I can't believe he hasn't provided evidence to the contrary, yet!
  • EvestayEvestay September 2009
    not even close to similar
  • cutchinscutchins September 2009
    what the fuck is going on
  • ohaiohai September 2009
    QUOTE (CJ. @ Sep 1 2009, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cliffnotes:
    -Someone registers longest URL ever
    -Politicunts go crazy
  • ScabdatesScabdates September 2009
    QUOTE (CJ. @ Sep 1 2009, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

glenn beck is notorious for making claims that don't actually have any real evidence behind them, and supporting them by saying that the person he is making the claims against hasn't proven them wrong.

he likes to use word trickery to convince his viewers that someone is something, has done something, will do something, just based on a lack of denial from that party.
    QUOTE (Scabdates @ Sep 2 2009, 03:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    glenn beck is notorious for making claims that don't actually have any real evidence behind them, and supporting them by saying that the person he is making the claims against hasn't proven them wrong.

he likes to use word trickery to convince his viewers that someone is something, has done something, will do something, just based on a lack of denial from that party.

It's more than that as well.

What GB does, on a mostly daily basis, is a legal form of slander. By saying that he's "not saying" they did it, and merely implying that the question is out there, he's in the clear.

This is borderline Libel, and he pretty much deserves it if it get's legs. And we're all in the clear at this point because the originator of the "rumor" is anonymous as hell, and the rest of the internet is just reacting to a rumor. Intention doesn't factor into the legality of it, so LIBEL AWAY!

/disclaimer over.

If Glenn Beck didn't rape and murder a girl in 1990, wouldn't it be the prudent thing for him to simply release his legal records proving that he didn't rape and murder a girl in 1990. It is very interesting that he has NOT taken this simple step. Instead he hides behind an army of lawyers.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO HIDE, GLENN?

Lexis Nexis provides 0 articles that state Glenn Beck didn't rape and murder a girl for the entire year of 1990. Some people say Glenn Beck has spent possibly THREE BILLION DOLLARS to cover up the fact that he raped and murdered a girl in 1990. Why won't Glenn Beck release her death certificate?

/copypasta over.
    I'm not sure who the source of this image is, but if this image is legitimate, it seems like it might provide evidence to support the rumor that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990:

Apparent image of police report - Unknown source

I find it odd, if it is actually untrue that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990, that he hasn't come forward with any evidence to dispute this apparent image of a police report describing this mysterious crime.
    QUOTE (Governor @ Sep 2 2009, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'm not sure who the source of this image is, but if this image is legitimate, it seems like it might provide evidence to support the rumor that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990:

Apparent image of police report - Unknown source

I find it odd, if it is actually untrue that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990, that he hasn't come forward with any evidence to dispute this apparent image of a police report describing this mysterious crime.

He should also answer for the larcony he allegedly commited. According to that police report which states, very clearly, that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990.
  • BillBill September 2009
    Given that image, and the fact that he hasn't come out and shown evidence to the contrary, I just have to believe that it's possible that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990.
    QUOTE (Bill @ Sep 2 2009, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Given that image, and the fact that he hasn't come out and shown evidence to the contrary, I just have to believe that it's possible that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990.

Well, let's not jump to any conclusions here. I mean, I don't know for sure that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990, but it seems pretty fishy to me that he hasn't come out and proven that he didn't do the deed.
    QUOTE (Governor @ Sep 2 2009, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Well, let's not jump to any conclusions here. I mean, I don't know for sure that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990, but it seems pretty fishy to me that he hasn't come out and proven that he didn't do the deed.

Especially given the amount of attention it has received lately. We're just a small sampling of the country here at FD, and there are upwards of 20 posts about this very topic!

If this is a rumor, he'd be best off addressing it now before it gets legs.

QUOTE (Evestay @ Sep 1 2009, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    not even close to similar

I really have no idea what this post means. As a side note. It has no subject, no predicate, no object.
  • ScabdatesScabdates September 2009
    you guys are assholes for stooping to his level and running around claiming that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990
  • redboneredbone September 2009
    Coffee raped and murdered my asshole in 1990
  • dandan September 2009
    I just simply can't believe that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990. I mean, where's the proof?

However, since he has not presented any evidence to the contrary, I do agree that it looks fishy. That police report does look suspicious. Maybe it is true that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990.

-dan
    QUOTE (dan @ Sep 3 2009, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    However, since he has not presented any evidence to the contrary, I do agree that it looks fishy. That police report does look suspicious. Maybe it is true that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990.

-dan

I'd really rather not jump to any conclusions here. For now let's assume that it's not true that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990.

I'm just really concerned that when this all comes out in the wash, that Glenn Beck's squeaky clean image could be permanently soiled. And that would be a real shame for a lot of American's looking to him for guidance.
  • EvestayEvestay September 2009
    http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/20...ck-says-yes.ars
    When someone registers a domain like glennbeckrapedandmurderedayounggirlin1990.com, they probably expect to hear from Glenn Beck's lawyers. In this case, it took two days. The site's anonymous operator tells Ars that the whole thing is satire—but that may not be enough to avoid charges of defamation.
    QUOTE (Evestay @ Sep 10 2009, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My GOD. Now Glenn Beck, rather than denying it, is sending his lawyers out to silence the people who merely ask the question:
    "DID Glenn Beck rape and murder a girl in 1990?"

This is very concerning, because it shows that while the claim may yet be unproven, Glenn Beck has something to hide.

I wonder how much he's willing to spend to keep whatever that is under wraps!?
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership