Champions Online
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever September 2009
    I'm not sure how many people are playing Champions Online in the community here (if any), but me and my brother are both playing and having a great time. The game is much better than what I expected it to be, like many, I thought it was going to be City of heroes with some improvements, but what I found out is that they made a lot of improvements. The biggest one is improving leveling up by making more/better quest. It seems the more I level the better the quest get, and I haven't even hit level 25 yet (where you create you arch nemesis and able to play the first major instance). But because of the great fun we are both having we decided to create a Super Group. And since this community is a great part to both our lives, we decided to name the super group Forbidden Donut and sporting the trendy new (not sure if we can say new anymore because the websites been like this for nearly a year and 1/2 I believe) colors light blue and white. So if anyone is playing CO, or decided to/ thinking about playing, just tell me or Jedd so we can add you to the Forbidden Donut super group.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership