• scrubblescrubble September 2009
    I wasn't sure where to put this thread, so its in general discussion.

EA recently came out with an update to 1.5. I actually just started playing again last month after taking 2 years off. Does anyone still play? I'm not sure what 1.5 fixed, but there is a new Chinese map, which is ok.

• fratersangfratersang September 2009
    Been apprehensive to reinstall as punkbuster and win7 don't get along very well. Maybe this 1.5 patch fixes it though. I have seen some fixes online popping up so maybe I'll give it a try again.
  • BillBill September 2009
    I tried to reinstall and play it about a month ago. Got ctds every few minutes. Reinstalled multiple times to try and remedy the problem to no avail.

Just read that the update gives players euroforce and armored fury for FREE, sucks if you bought af like I did but I do get euroforces out of it.
  • PheylanPheylan September 2009
    I play it regularly enough. The Euro Force and AF maps add a little more variety, even though I already had them, its nice to see them on normal servers and having them intermixed in with the rest of the maps.

I'm usually on Texas Team Players or dA! Af/Ef/1.5 All maps 24/7!
  • scrubblescrubble September 2009
    I guess with Windows 7 people have been getting disconnected every so often while playing.

I've been playing SF a lot lately, mostly HBD Ghost Town. I'll check out those other servers.
    played for a couple hours yesterday no issues at all so far.
  • yarrick22yarrick22 September 2009
    Maybe we need to set an evening for everyone to play as a group again...
  • JAmmYJAmmY September 2009
    Bringing it back.
  • ScabdatesScabdates September 2009
    ill contemplate reinstalling when i drop back to XP if people are playing
  • AlfyAlfy September 2009
    I'll re-install once I get my new notebook.
    BF2 tonight, starting in about an hour.

Be there or be square.
  • BillBill September 2009
    What you guys should really do is bring back Mandatory nights, so I know how to avoid you.
  • xemplarxemplar September 2009
    QUOTE (Bill @ Sep 27 2009, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    What you guys should really do is bring back Mandatory nights, so I know how to avoid you.

lol.
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) September 2009
    if the old crew is back, i'll see if i can reinstall it.

i have a ventrilo we can use.
    QUOTE (0=uid(root) @ Sep 28 2009, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    if the old crew is back, i'll see if i can reinstall it.

i have a ventrilo we can use.

Someone find Buckeye and Gachi and strap them to the whaaaaambulance.
  • AlfyAlfy September 2009
    I have to find my CDs, but I have a windows install now... I'm game.
  • PheylanPheylan September 2009
    Yall are pretty bad at this get on BF2 thing. The only person online is Jammy, and he's not even on a working server.
  • GachiGachi October 2009
    I'm on my Macbook Pro with no BF2 installed nor do I have my discs, as they're packed away. On top of that, I'm using a slow ass internet connection. You won't see me for a bit until I get my onbase house with my wife.
  • scrubblescrubble October 2009
    congrats to frat for finally ranking up.

if we wanted to make a "mandy" night again, Thursday would be the best for me.
  • LethaLLethaL October 2009
    i wouldn't mind having a mandy night but i can't do sunday, monday, wednesday evenings though beside those days i should normally be able to play
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership