BF2, Saturday Oct 10
  • yarrick22yarrick22 October 2009
    Frat and I are attempting to get a bunch of players together to play BF2 on Saturday Oct 10, beginning around 3pm Eastern Standard time (7pm GMT) and was hoping to get a few ppl interested. Any takers?
  • JAmmYJAmmY October 2009
    I work 2 cst to about 4 or 5. So youll see me on late, but there fo sho.
  • yarrick22yarrick22 October 2009
    xemp was drunk as shit early this morning, but i think he might be good for it too. I know he was playing until he couldnt anymore this morning (alcohol got the best of him image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ) but he did say he was interested.

On another note...

Jammy sent me this on aim:
    (04:08:24) JAmmY: Apparently my sperm tastes like shock tarts

I didnt want to ask how he determined that
    I've been told that... fuck off. I didn't try squat. The females love it.
  • xemplarxemplar October 2009
    i'm up for a bf2 get together. Yes I was drunk last night and yes I played until "it got the best of me"..image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • PheylanPheylan October 2009
    It hurts to move. Alcohol is the devil. Went out celebrating last night. Passed the first phase of flight school yesterday. Only two more phases until I get winged. Of course that's more than a year away...but anyway.

I might be up for playing. Gotta get a little more coherent.
  • AlfyAlfy October 2009
    Saturdays never work for me. If it isn't DnD (OMG I'M A NERD), it is some other random thing.
    QUOTE (Alfy @ Oct 10 2009, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Saturdays never work for me. If it isn't DnD (OMG I'M A NERD), it is some other random thing.

Nerd.
  • LethaLLethaL October 2009
    it obviously didn't work for me because i just saw this thread
  • October 2009 Edit
    BEIJING, July 31 (Xinhuanet) -- A leading technology website has suggested Internet Explorer 6 (IE6) should be disposed of in the technological garbage heap since it is "outdated". Mashable, a website that draws over 5 million readers every month, says that with the upcoming release of HTML 5 (Hyper Text Mark-up Language) many IE6 users may find themselves unable to use the web.
    URL DELETED,
    HTML is the language of the web, and HTML 5 will provide greater functionality. But while old browsers may still work with websites written in HTML 5, they will not obtain the best experience or functionality. With more companies dropping support for IE6 many users may be left out in the cold.
    URL DELETED,
    Digg, Facebook and YouTube are all about to end their support for IE 6 and are recommending that users switch to a browser that works.
    URL DELETED,
    It is estimated that between 15 and 25 percent of Internet users browse the web with IE6, partly because it is the browser that came with the most used operating system Windows XP. But many individuals and companies have simply failed to upgrade. Digg, a social news website made for people to discover and share content from the Internet, suggests that more than 70 percent of those using IE6 were forced to do so by their company.
    URL DELETED,
    "Any IT manager who forces his company to run IE 6 in 2009 is dangerously incompetent and should probably not be in charge of anything more complicated than buying biscuits," suggests Shane Richmond, who writes for the Daily Telegraph's technology column. But he concedes there may be reasons behind the decision to keep using IE6 despite its age. "It's possible that they're doing this because their company uses an intranet, or some other custom-built web service, that was designed to work in IE 6 and is useless in any other browser," Richmond says.
    URL DELETED,
    But now there are "far superior browsers like Firefox, Safari, Opera and Chrome, as well as Internet Explorer 8," Mashable's Ben Parr says, "IE6 was fine enough for use in 2001, but for web apps to evolve and grow into tools that run just as seamlessly as desktop apps, the browser that requires the most hacks, time, and energy to make things work must be set aside."

As more website drift away from providing support for IE6, so too might Internet users think about changing their browser, says Ben Parr. "The only way at this point that people will upgrade it if their favorite web tools don't work in IE6."

Internet Explorer 6 "is outdated and should die"
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership