I'm in New York
  • MagicMagic October 2009
    I'll be doing some consulting work in NYC the next few weeks (months). If anyone wants to meet up with me let me know -- I'm staying in lower Manhattan but could travel throughout Manhattan.

LMK.
  • mungomungo October 2009
    Interesting....you're at KPMG, right? Which office are you working out of? And what exactly do you consider to be lower Manhattan? Financial district?
  • AlfyAlfy October 2009
    Just hit me up when you are in Grand Rapids.
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) October 2009
    NYC sucks. (if you haven't already realized it from being there more than 5 minutes)
    QUOTE (mungo @ Oct 21 2009, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Interesting....you're at KPMG, right? Which office are you working out of? And what exactly do you consider to be lower Manhattan? Financial district?

Financial District.

Yeah I'm still with KPMG. I'm not in one of the KPMG offices, instead I'm working at a subsidiary of AIG (Pine and Pearl) and currently staying in a dumpy hotel a few blocks away (Maiden Lane and Nassau).
  • mungomungo October 2009
    QUOTE (Magic @ Oct 21 2009, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Financial District.

Yeah I'm still with KPMG. I'm not in one of the KPMG offices, instead I'm working at a subsidiary of AIG (Pine and Pearl) and currently staying in a dumpy hotel a few blocks away (Maiden Lane and Nassau).

My # is on my facebook page bud....when you decide to wander past west 4th let me know (i live on 39th and work on 54th). We should grab a beer and cheers to the Jong, the most asian person I've ever seen.
    That mother fucker is pretty asian.
  • xavierillescasxavierillescas October 2009
    im always at west 4th. well usually when im not busy lol. im in queens but i have friends that live/work in williamsburg. we'd cross over the bridge and go bar hopping image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership