No election coverage?
  • mungomungo November 2009
    Expectations?
  • NunesNunes November 2009
    Corzine takes Jersey.

NY-23 goes red.

Maine gets gay marriage.

that's all I really cared enough about to think about.
  • PheylanPheylan November 2009
    There are more elections? I figured Obama would have fixed everything by now and done away with the need for more public offices and political discord.
    QUOTE (Pheylan @ Nov 4 2009, 09:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    There are more elections? I figured Obama would have fixed everything by now and done away with the need for more public offices and political discord.

You mean discourse. Discord is funnier. But you mean discourse.
    Corzine lost to Chris Christie.

NY-23 went Blue again. But it was close.

No Gay Marriage in Maine.

I'm 0-3.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton November 2009
    QUOTE (Andrew @ Nov 4 2009, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'm 0-3.

I guess you should work on your predictive abilities. Randomly guessing should have yielded at least 1 correct prediction.
  • PheylanPheylan November 2009
    I definitely meant discord. There is nothing civil about politics anymore.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton November 2009
    Politics were never civil.
  • BillBill November 2009
    I'm just glad those damned gays still can't get married most of the place... Emirite? Seriously, protect the families, and bible, and stuff.

• GovernorGovernor November 2009
    QUOTE (Bill @ Nov 5 2009, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'm just glad those damned gays still can't get married most of the place... Emirite? Seriously, protect the families, and bible, and stuff.

This is so true. Afterall, christianity is so fragile and yahweh is so petty that allowing gay people to sign a non-religious contract would surely bring chaos to earth.
  • BillBill November 2009
    The bible says they can't do it. Somewhere in there. I'm sure there's at least one line that says gays can't get married. That's what the teevee man tells me, so i believe it..

Edit: Clearly our laws should follow the bible. Jesus wrote the constitution afterall.
    QUOTE (Bill @ Nov 5 2009, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    The bible says they can't do it. Somewhere in there. I'm sure there's at least one line that says gays can't get married. That's what the teevee man tells me, so i believe it..

Edit: Clearly our laws should follow the bible. Jesus wrote the constitution afterall.

This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership