• mungomungo December 2009
    Anyone interested?

http://nycsantacon.com/
  • BillBill December 2009
    I'm not even sure I understand.
  • NunesNunes December 2009
    QUOTE (Bill @ Dec 10 2009, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'm not even sure I understand.

Looks like it's a themed pub crawl around NYC with a food donation entrance fee. Dress as santa, ogle the bitches dressed as sexy-santa... or just in red underwear perhaps, and get wasted all while doing a good deed.

They claim it isn't actually a pub crawl, that you must be dressed as something holiday-ey and legit, and that you shouldn't get too drunk. Then they deny any responsibility for the actions of Santas in the crawl.

It looks like it's a bunch of drunk people trying desperately to avoid having to deal with drunk people while they get drunk with new people who want to get drunk. Then these people ran into a spot of trouble and now they need to desperately claim that it's not about getting drunk, but about celebrating Santa. And how much he sucks. So dress as him.

/could be fun.
    //eff nyc, though.
  • BrianBrian December 2009
    Honestly?

Sounds fucking awesome.
    QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 10 2009, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Honestly?

Sounds fucking awesome.

Yeah, a pub crawl with total strangers only loosely affiliated by a yearly tradition they don't seem to entirely understand could be fucking awesome.

It could also be a one way ticket to a NYC jail cell with said drunk strangers.
    QUOTE (Andrew @ Dec 10 2009, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Yeah, a pub crawl with total strangers only loosely affiliated by a yearly tradition they don't seem to entirely understand could be fucking awesome.

It could also be a one way ticket to a NYC jail cell with said drunk strangers.

Spoken like a true cynic.

If you can't even imagine enjoying this, you need to find a way to have more fun. Seriously.
    It does look fairly awesome.
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf December 2009
    Trip to jail? NAH! So officer how do you know it was me? Oh, reports of a guy dressed like Santa and under the influence.
    Kegs and eggs at my place 8am. Message if you want to show up!

Tom, I'm looking at you. Not one call since you've been in NYC.
  • waterxm04waterxm04 December 2009
    QUOTE (mungo @ Dec 11 2009, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Kegs and eggs at my place 8am. Message if you want to show up!

Tom, I'm looking at you. Not one call since you've been in NYC.

For the record that says "Kegs" If for some crazy-ass reason I make it there... I expect more then one
    Somewhat Pertinent

/For those uninitiated in the wonder that is TSG Friday Photo Fun, just match the santa look a like with his crime and win one of ten magnificent prizes.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership