Hexenwulf
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf December 2009
    Hmmmmm......

I can remember doing google searches for Hexenwulf. The only things that would come up were like two references to the book I got the name from "Fool Moon" by Jim Butcher. Then there was me. From the days of Smurf well into FD.

Now I cannot swing a virtual pixelated dead cat without finding someone else going under the nom de plume of Hexenwulf.

Considering either changing my name or going all Highlander on em. There can be only one.

Matter of fact I can be fairly sure that someone else will take care of the band Hexenwulf, because their music is worse than my CS playing. That as we all know is pretty bad.

• GovernorGovernor December 2009
    I hear ya man. Before Arnold was elected in CA, I would never see anyone with my handle in any game. Now I dread loading up new games that have uniquely registered handles because I almost never get to actually use Governor.
  • LethaLLethaL December 2009
    i am in a simillar position too, lethal is so used by other persons, if you do a quick search on steam community you'll get like 20 pages of other lethal, also there was a player in complexity who named himself lethal, an esea-invite guy use the invite lethal too and i am kinda a bit tired of ppl asking me hey you where on this team right or etc
  • KPKP December 2009
    KarmaPolice is taken quite often.

Worse is that a lot of games and websites will not allow a name with only two characters....*cough* *cough*
  • AlfyAlfy December 2009
    alfredhichcock is never taken; however, Alfy is.
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever December 2009
    My name is still unique. Never saw anyone with the name True Believer.
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo December 2009
    I win this thread and plus the general populace wouldn't even know how to pronounce my name.
    QUOTE (Gmnotutoo @ Dec 11 2009, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I win this thread and plus the general populace wouldn't even know how to pronounce my name.

I don't even know how to pronounce your name.
  • fratersangfratersang December 2009
    Never had any issues.... image/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />
  • mungomungo December 2009
    I ran into someone once who rocked the name 'TheFakeMungo' which is something I donned awhile back, he also claimed to be me, was an admin on donut and if I didn't change my name I'd be banned.

Yea, ok buddy, let's see how that worked out for you.
  • NunesNunes December 2009
    QUOTE (True Believer @ Dec 11 2009, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    don't even know how to pronounce your name.

I've always gone with:
    Gee-mən-ō-too-`Too
  • WedgeWedge December 2009
    Every now and then I'll catch another wedge in game, but its usually a star wars fanatic.
  • dandan December 2009
    QUOTE (True Believer @ Dec 11 2009, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I don't even know how to pronounce your name.

It's easy! Repeat after me: "Weed." There. That wasn't so hard, was it?

-dan
  • There's only one Funky Pasta Tommy.

BOO YA!
  • jkarate212jkarate212 December 2009
    Zero.....

eh, everyone steals my names. I remember back on CS when someone came into the server with the name Zero (zErO, ZerO, etc etc) I'd bitch at them for the entire game until they either left or changed it. I refused to be copied (even if it is an extremely unoriginal name)
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf December 2009
    QUOTE (Funky Pasta T0mmY @ Dec 11 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    There's only one Funky Pasta Tommy.

BOO YA!

Only because there was a limited amount of sexy available for GB.
  • stealth_3lfstealth_3lf December 2009
    I rarely find another J00les kicking about, though that's my new in game name I did run into some gods silent assassins back int he day when i was running by that tag but... that was rare and i normally gave them a glove slap and challenged them to duels on the spot
    QUOTE (dan @ Dec 11 2009, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    It's easy! Repeat after me: "Weed." There. That wasn't so hard, was it?

-dan

The truth is, I always pronounce it that way also.
  • jimmah7jimmah7 December 2009
    wouldn't "gee em not you too" be the simplest pronunciation?
  • JAmmYJAmmY December 2009
    QUOTE (mungo @ Dec 11 2009, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I ran into someone once who rocked the name 'TheFakeMungo' which is something I donned awhile back, he also claimed to be me, was an admin on donut and if I didn't change my name I'd be banned.

Yea, ok buddy, let's see how that worked out for you.

I still want to meet the Real Mungo... You killed him, I know it. I will find the proof one day.
  • dandan December 2009
    Frank always calls him "gnomey." Then again, Frank is a pretty flamboyantly homosexual man.

-dan
  • bobbob December 2009
    Whenever someone uses my name I just spell mine backwards, it confuses the hell out of them.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership