"Not one dime" -YOU LIE!
  • BudweiserBudweiser January 2010
    Yes your taxes are going to increase

Looks like the little people are going to get it?
  • redboneredbone January 2010
    When I read the quote at the end I couldn't tell if it was Obama or good old Gee Doub that was being quoted. Who knows, maybe I have just had too much to drink tonight. But I have a sneaky suspicion that the little guy is going to wind up screwing the pooch no matter what kind of or who is president type of government we have.
    Yes alfy, that is a challenge to see who can make better drunk posts from their iPod
    and yes Andrew that is a challenge in any way you wish to take it, except I refuse to read any sort of link, or consider any kind of image you provide, because the only thing that actually concerns me is what you think, not what you link
  • NunesNunes January 2010
    "Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes."

Good thing this is congress' plan then, or there'd really be egg on Obama's face! Somebody might even be able to call the man a liar!

In seriousness, the "not one dime" quote was made with regards to HR3200. He said he wouldn't sign a bill that added one dime to the deficit. Taxes suck. But if anybody thought this low tax bonanza could continue indefinitely then I'm not exactly sure what to tell them. Taxes can't ALWAYS go down.

• xemplarxemplar January 2010
    QUOTE (Andrew @ Jan 7 2010, 06:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    "Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes."

Good thing this is congress' plan then, or there'd really be egg on Obama's face! Somebody might even be able to call the man a liar!

In seriousness, the "not one dime" quote was made with regards to HR3200. He said he wouldn't sign a bill that added one dime to the deficit. Taxes suck. But if anybody thought this low tax bonanza could continue indefinitely then I'm not exactly sure what to tell them. Taxes can't ALWAYS go down.

If they can't always go down...why the fuck do politicians promise it?...and they get everyone to believe they will get them down...then when they don't, they blame it on the former President/Governor/etc. and the people still believe them?...pathetic.
    QUOTE (xemplar @ Jan 7 2010, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    If they can't always go down...why the fuck do politicians promise it?...and they get everyone to believe they will get them down...then when they don't, they blame it on the former President/Governor/etc. and the people still believe them?...pathetic.

Because you touch yourself at night.

And are openly homosexual.
    QUOTE (Andrew @ Jan 7 2010, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Because you touch yourself at night.

And are openly homosexual.

You're an idiot. I hope you realize that.
    QUOTE (xemplar @ Jan 8 2010, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You're Your an idiot. I hope you realize that.

Sorry, but you're spelling and grammer was a little off.
  • dandan January 2010
    ITT Andrew acts like a douche and kills a thread.

-dan
  • jkarate212jkarate212 January 2010
    joy
  • BillBill January 2010
    Dan, I'm gunna go ahead and say the thread was DOA.
    QUOTE (Andrew @ Jan 8 2010, 06:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Sorry, but you're spelling and grammer was a little off.

You're.....You are...how the fuck doesn't that make sense?...I could never figure out a or an...but you are still a douche.
    QUOTE (xemplar @ Jan 8 2010, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You're.....You are...how the fuck doesn't that look sense?...I mean caught for never say figure out a or an...but are you going still an douche.

Cleaned that up for you. Seriously dude, have you even seen the inside of classroom before?
    QUOTE (Andrew @ Jan 10 2010, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Cleaned that up for you. Seriously dude, have you even seen the inside of classroom before?

seriously...why do you care?
  • redboneredbone January 2010
    Because cerial is for cerial

Principal. Caught sayof debate of gulf war illnes. Is It real or not. CNN says yes. St. Pete Times looking for chads.
  • dandan January 2010
    QUOTE (dan @ Jan 8 2010, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    ITT Andrew acts like a douche and kills a thread.

-dan

I find the mercy-nuke is more palatable than a thread-lock. Personal preference.

Though I suppose I have the power to undo the horrors that have been wrote here, if anybody wants to talk about whatever it was this thread was about.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership