Oh you kooky Jihadists
  • NunesNunes January 2010
  • mungomungo January 2010
    hahahaha that makes me smile

right out of the movie "traitor" too
  • JonobonoJonobono January 2010
    Mungo's avatar makes me smile more. But, this is still an interesting topic.
    What gets me is that it was a bus full of suicide bombers. Don't you only need one? A driver, perhaps? Were the rest there for moral support? Or by "terrorists blow selves up by accident" do they mean "suspected terrorists blown up on purpose with a predator drone and a specter gunship."

The story is light on details, but god damnit if it isn't hilarious at face value.
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf January 2010
    Maybe that is why they are all so angry. They all suffer from premature detonation.
  • AlfyAlfy January 2010
    There is always a conspiracy around everything. I just know it.
  • AlfyAlfy January 2010
    Yeah, cause untrained people know how to keep explosives safely.
    QUOTE (Alfy @ Jan 8 2010, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Yeah, cause untrained people know how to keep explosives safely.

I'd just like to point out that we know entirely too little about the self-detonators to speak about their level of training, and that even with the best training in the world, US soldiers have been known to make a mistake here and there as well.

• AlfyAlfy January 2010
    QUOTE (Andrew @ Jan 8 2010, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'd just like to point out that we know entirely too little about the self-detonators to speak about their level of training, and that even with the best training in the world, US soldiers have been known to make a mistake here and there as well.

So it has to be a conspiracy then? Because from what you just said there, even trained people have has accidents.
    QUOTE (Alfy @ Jan 8 2010, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    So it has to be a conspiracy then? Because from what you just said there, even trained people have has accidents.

Yes. I'm saying that there's a conspiracy to set up a series of seemingly accidental explosions in disparate groups of terrorist militias who seem to be warring with one another because there's no way we'd be able to get away with claiming responsibility for their deaths. This was political assassination of suicide bombers by our Groveler in Chief. He has spent so much effort bowing on his global apology tour that I simply have to believe that he feels that he can't just shoot terrorists.

Do you know what we did with Nazi traitors during and after WWII? There were no trials, no miranda rights, just executions. But the Kenyan Usurper wants to coddle these people so he can mount a Nobel Peace Prize on his mantle and bathe it in his glory.

Glass. Parking. Lot.

/RONPAUL

• jkarate212jkarate212 January 2010
    owned
  • PheylanPheylan January 2010
    QUOTE (Andrew @ Jan 8 2010, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes. I'm saying that there's a conspiracy to set up a series of seemingly accidental explosions in disparate groups of terrorist militias who seem to be warring with one another because there's no way we'd be able to get away with claiming responsibility for their deaths. This was political assassination of suicide bombers by our Groveler in Chief. He has spent so much effort bowing on his global apology tour that I simply have to believe that he feels that he can't just shoot terrorists.

Do you know what we did with Nazi traitors during and after WWII? There were no trials, no miranda rights, just executions. But the Kenyan Usurper wants to coddle these people so he can mount a Nobel Peace Prize on his mantle and bathe it in his glory.

Glass. Parking. Lot.

/RONPAUL

Wow! A post that I agree with!
  • February 2010 Edit
    You know, I havent seen a cicada all year. I guess Im too far south.. They have to be the dumbest insect on the planet. Dont they realize they could get laid everyday, instead of every 17 years?????
  • AlfyAlfy February 2010
    Really Jeniffer? That sure is interesting. I bet you are not a bot.
  • NunesNunes February 2010
    QUOTE (Jeniffer @ Feb 19 2010, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You know, I havent seen a cicada all year. I guess Im too far south.. They have to be the dumbest insect on the planet. Dont they realize they could get laid everyday, instead of every 17 years?????

That's nothing! This one time I saw a Preying Mantis kill a bee and start to eat it but then he stopped and walked away without even finishing it and then a dog came past and took a leak on this twig that was lying near a tree and I saw another dog grab it later and pick it up and bring it to his owner who played catch with it!!!! Can you imagine!? After the sun went down I started thinking about tomato soup and how tasty it is with saltine crackers and some tobasco sauce. That was one stupid bug.
  • JonobonoJonobono February 2010
    This one time at summer camp i heard a cicada in the middle of the day and was like WTFZZZZ?!?! and i went over and found it and a bee was stinging it unmercifully. Like repeatedly. It looked excruciatingly painful.
  • PheylanPheylan February 2010
    Praying mantis*
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership