Unwanted texts from telemarketers on cell phone.
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf February 2010
    Just got a text a little while ago. No I am not 10k or more in credit card debt. My cell number IS on the national do not call registry (it does cover cell phones). Yes, I did file a complaint with the FCC.

Should I have? I think yes. Waste of bandwidth and time. I have much much better ways to waste that stuff.
  • NunesNunes February 2010
    QUOTE (Hexenwulf @ Feb 10 2010, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Just got a text a little while ago. No I am not 10k or more in credit card debt. My cell number IS on the national do not call registry (it does cover cell phones). Yes, I did file a complaint with the FCC.

Should I have? I think yes. Waste of bandwidth and time. I have much much better ways to waste that stuff.

Not to mention the cost/byte of text messages is beyond immoral... Has anyone ever even made a purchase as a result of a telemarketing call? Ever?
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf February 2010
    I concur. The price for texting is absurd. I am just guessing that you could send a friggin ton of texts for the compared data transfer for a five minute phone call. Someone here do the math. Voice vs. Text data amounts.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership