• GmnotutooGmnotutoo April 2010
    ^.^
  • AlfyAlfy April 2010
    Happy Weed day to you!
  • mungomungo April 2010
    Hitler's birthday?

...what'd you expect, I'm jewish.
  • woerwoer April 2010
    first time i'm not smoking on 4/20 since i started image/happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />
  • NunesNunes April 2010
    first time i celebrated at the appropriate time since i started.
  • woerwoer April 2010
    QUOTE (Andrew @ Apr 20 2010, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    first time i celebrated at the appropriate time since i started.

I'll be a new you that is the old you if you be a new me that is the old me. Do we have a deal? Yes?
  • NunesNunes April 2010
    QUOTE (z @ Apr 20 2010, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'll be a new you that is the old you if you be a new me that is the old me. Do we have a deal? Yes?

I'll take the old you for the old me if you throw in the dolphin thing.
  • woerwoer April 2010
    QUOTE (Andrew @ Apr 20 2010, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'll take the old you for the old me if you throw in the dolphin thing.

If by 'dolphin thing' you mean one of those statue things with two dolphins in a circle pattern that rotates back and forth (clockwise and counterclockwise, I mean) when you pushed it one way or the other that you could find in any novelty store/gift shop, it is interesting you say that because my roommate sophomore year had a bong that I called 'dolphin thing' because the middle was shaped reminiscent of one of those, so it is eerily suiting to the original topic of the thread. (Woohoo! 88-word sentence score! (They should make a scrabble board where the tiles are words, and you get points for how long the sentence, rather than word, is. (Also, nested parens are awesome...awesome to the max.)))

Anyway, I agree to your terms.

• woerwoer April 2010
    Oooh, or they could make a super scrabble game where the tiles are still letters, but included are spaces and punctuation, and you must make sentences. It's a generalization similar to 3-d chess in that it adds another level on top of the game.
  • coffeecoffee April 2010
    CLICK CLICK BOOM
  • woerwoer April 2010
    QUOTE (coffee @ Apr 20 2010, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    CLICK CLICK BOOM

your sig gives me seizures
  • dandan April 2010
    QUOTE (z @ Apr 20 2010, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    (Also, nested parens are awesome...awesome to the max.)))

I used to agree with you, but then I took AI. I have met Satan, and he speaks in LISP.

-dan
  • NunesNunes April 2010
    QUOTE (dan @ Apr 21 2010, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I used to agree with you, but then I took AI. I have met Satan, and he speaks in with a LISP.

-dan

Editted for moar awsom
  • coffeecoffee April 2010
    QUOTE (z @ Apr 20 2010, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    your sig gives me seizures

fuck you asshole
  • woerwoer April 2010
    QUOTE (dan @ Apr 21 2010, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I used to agree with you, but then I took AI. I have met Satan, and he speaks in LISP.

-dan

That's awesome. Did you do any category theory? Some LISP classes do. One of the branches of math I'm trying to get to the forefront of is topos theory, which is logic refashioned in terms of categories. It is awesome. I'm also trying to come up with a a final definition of n-categories. An n-category is the set of maps between (n - 1)-categories and the (n-1)-categories. For instance, a 2-category is the set of arrows between regular categories...so badass

QUOTE (coffee @ Apr 21 2010, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    fuck you asshole

you're lucky i love you
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership