Appl(ol)e vs A(Derp)E Flash
  • NunesNunes April 2010
    This makes me chuckle

Adobe’s Mike Chambers made some noise about Cupertino having a “closed system” that was restrictive to developers. Much to Cnet’s surprise, Apple decided to go on the record about it, according to AppleInsider.

“Someone has it backwards -- it is HTML5, CSS, JavaScript and H.264 (all supported by the iPhone and iPad) that are open and standard, while Adobe’s Flash is closed and proprietary,” said Apple spokesperson Trudy Muller.
  • NunesNunes April 2010
    NEW MACBOOK IS SO HOT!

Hot enough to boil water anyway.
    --snip--
    During testing of the latest Core i7-620M based 17in Macbook Pro we noticed that there were problems running certain tests in our benchmark suite. The score being spat out for the Photoshop tests - fourth in a suite of six test applications - in particular was quite low, and we wondered whether it was down to heat issues. When the test was then successfully run as a standalone test with the Macbook sitting on its side, unibody base exposed to the air, we suspected that the Core i7 was struggling within the Aluminium shell of the Macbook.
  • AlfyAlfy April 2010
    Pshhhhh, My C2D gets that hot.
  • NunesNunes April 2010
    QUOTE (Alfy @ Apr 27 2010, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Pshhhhh, My C2D gets that hot.

That would normally be called "a problem"
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership