Insomnia is a demon bitch
  • woerwoer June 2010
    <--what he said

haven't even blinked since thursday
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf June 2010
    Damn. And I hate it when I can't get to sleep by 1 or 2 in the morning. You might want to see a doctor if it's that bad.

Or you could just call the local animal control officer and have him/her come out and shoot you in the butt with a tranquilizer gun with the dose setting on Rogue Elephant. That might help you sleep.
  • jkarate212jkarate212 June 2010
    been there...yuuuup.
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo June 2010
    Get high and eat way more than you should at a buffet.
  • woerwoer June 2010
    hex, i don't do doctors. i'd try tranq's though lolol

zer0, do you just wait it out? i think i remember you mentioning insomnia or being tired on the server now that i think about it

jason, lol i have a sweet all you can eat sushi place right next door but i dont smoke anymore. i can't eat for shit when i'm not sleeping, though. it stands to reason being up that extra 1/3rd of the day would mean eating 1/3rd more, but i eat next to nothing--maybe like a bowl of cereal and a sandwich and some tea over the day. i don't think my stomach could handle it
  • PhilPhil June 2010
    exercise at least 6 hours before your bedtime?
  • Have you tried Melatonin? It knocks me right out when I have trouble sleeping.
  • PheylanPheylan June 2010
    Phil is on the right track. Try working out for at least an hour or two each day.

Also, watch your eating habits. Cut out the sugars and caffeine.

Don't use your bed for things like studying, reading or watching TV. It's for sleeping. Do other activities elsewhere. It gets your body into a habit of associating sleep with your bed, as opposed to activities that get your mind geared up.
  • jkarate212jkarate212 June 2010
    QUOTE (z @ Jun 7 2010, 03:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    zer0, do you just wait it out? i think i remember you mentioning insomnia or being tired on the server now that i think about it

I used to. I tried out Melatonin and it did make a significant difference. Getting in some decent exercise during the day does help. You don't have to do anything extreme, and not for a long period of time; 30-45 mins is just fine.
  • coffeecoffee June 2010
    try an otc antihistamine, nyquil for example

are you seeing tyler durden yet?
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership