Inception
  • NunesNunes July 2010
    Pretty much all I've got to say on the matter til I've seen it again... which will probably not occur in theaters... though I'm seriously considering it.
  • PheylanPheylan July 2010
    Yep. It was a good movie.
  • ErlingErling July 2010
    Best movie in a while.
  • I watched it again last night. Everything seems to fit better the second time. I've noticed how many single, rushed lines of dialog explains things later in the film.
  • cutchinscutchins July 2010
    movie was definitely great. all the hype had me expecting more of a mindfuck than it ended up being. i love leo.
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo July 2010
    I walked away with 3 potentially different endings. Anyone else do the same?
  • Six Interpretations of Inception

Four, Five, and Six are good. I lean toward four, but I want six.

edit: ...I linked reddit style...
  • redboneredbone July 2010
    It was an excellent movie, and I think that if they wanted the top to fall at the end they would have shown it. Sure it was wobbling, which it never did before, but still, it didn't fall.
  • NunesNunes July 2010
    QUOTE (redbone @ Jul 26 2010, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    It was an excellent movie, and I think that if they wanted the top to fall at the end they would have shown it. Sure it was wobbling, which it never did before, but still, it didn't fall.

I assumed the wobble was intentional. The movie was religious about following its own rules and the rules were clear. Topple = Real, Dead-straight = Dreaming.

So, what could the wobble mean? I figured it was designed to show you that the rules might not be so immutable. And all the implications that ripple through the movie as a result of that are pretty staggering.

I have some crazier thoughts on what was actually happening, but not for typing.

/seems like that article covered the lions share of my thoughts.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership