I'm chilling in Dublin...
  • GovernorGovernor September 2010
    ... and it is awesome.
  • mungomungo September 2010
    Where are you staying? Dublin is a pretty awesome place. Be sure to try the pour-your-own-pints at bars, and make a game out of who can drink the most. People are unbelievably friendly, especially when they hear American accents, so try and mingle a bit.

Avoid tourist spots. They are retardedly expensive and the beer legitimately sucks in comparison to the older more historical places that haven't cleaned their taps in over 30 years.

How long are you there for?
  • GovernorGovernor September 2010
    I'm staying at my company's flat near Merrion Square. I only stopped in there when I got into town this morning, but it looks pretty slick.

I plan to check out some standard tourist locations at some point, but for the most part there is just a lot of drinking and having of good times expected. I doubt the people I work with will take me or send me to tourist traps, so I think I'm covered there.
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf September 2010
    Nice. Wish I were there. Go to the Ericsson Corporate office and track down a Damien Ford. Tell him I said howdy. And also tell him I said he should buy you a pint. Yes the Irish are loads of fun. Great sense of humor.
  • AlfyAlfy September 2010
    I am in Iowa right now, pretty much the same thing, right?
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton September 2010
    Awesome. Enjoy the hell out of it.
  • redboneredbone September 2010
    Drink a cold one for me.
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) September 2010
    are you there on business?

the 2010 leprechaun convention?
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership