Zerg Buff Incoming
  • GovernorGovernor October 2010
    Blizzard recognizes that Zerg is underpowered, so they have some changes planned:

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/761331
  • PheylanPheylan October 2010
    QUOTE (Governor @ Oct 7 2010, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Blizzard recognizes that Zerg is underpowered, so they have some changes planned:

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/761331

While I don't know what the actual solution to the Reapers would be, I don't know if I agree with requiring a supply depot to build a barracks, without also requiring an overlord to build a spawning pool. Just a thought.
  • PheylanPheylan October 2010
    I also don't think that making Roaches better (although increased range will be a welcome change) is the right move. Improving hydralisks would be a better balance I think. Either less cost, more damage/health, or supply cost from 2 to 1 like they were in the original SC.
  • GovernorGovernor October 2010
    I kind of like Hydras the way they are, and I think they can be very effective when you have the right mix of forces. I don't imagine I have any idea how to properly balance a game as complex as this, though. I'll reserve my complaints or praises until the change is made, and I can see it in action.

I am, however, excited for any buff at this point.
  • KPKP October 2010
    QUOTE (Pheylan @ Oct 7 2010, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I also don't think that making Roaches better (although increased range will be a welcome change) is the right move. Improving hydralisks would be a better balance I think. Either less cost, more damage/health, or supply cost from 2 to 1 like they were in the original SC.

I agree. I hydras need a little bit of a buff, roaches serve their purpose pretty well at the moment.

I don't think they terran should have to build a supply depot before a barracks.

This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership