Grats Giants!
  • redboneredbone November 2010
    It was a super fun series to watch, with the Giants taking the Rangers 4-1, despite the commentators predictions.

Oh btw, since I know we have so many people that don't care about the sport and probably have no clue what i'm talking about, the San Francisco Giants just won the world series of... baseball.

• JeddHamptonJeddHampton November 2010
    The people making predictions never seem to watch how a team is playing. Giants were on fire and playing the best ball. They deserved the win.

It was an odd post season this year. It may have been the year of the pitcher, but the post season was decided by good at-bats. Everything was backwards.
  • GovernorGovernor November 2010
    I definitely did not expect the Giants to win like they did, but I did expect it to be a great series. It was nice to see two very deserving teams even if I had to suck up the fact that the Phillies were knocked out in the national league championship series. Two post-season losses for Cliff Lee in the same series though... holy crap.
  • ErlingErling November 2010
    Baseball is fail. ;p
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership