Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Vietnam
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf November 2010
    Oh my, this looks very promising.
  • fratersangfratersang November 2010
    it will be an expansion like armored fury was for bf2
  • fratersangfratersang December 2010
    pre-order now and you get to play on the 18th of December (in 5 days!!!) otherwise it will be coming out on the 21st normally.
  • BillBill December 2010
    It's pretty solid... But it lacks any new unlocks or anything, it just gives you some weapons to play with. They're nice... But it's kind of a bummer, as I was hoping for new class unlocks for some reason.
  • JonobonoJonobono December 2010
    I watched a friend play Bad Company 2, and while it seemed entertaining, it lacked the feel bf2 had combat wise. Any thoughts?

Still longing for THE BF3.
  • PheylanPheylan December 2010
    The combat in BC2 is far better then BF2. Most realistic damage and the accuracy means it doesn't take 30 bullets to kill one person. I like the expanded classes in BF2 more, and I like the vehicle combat in BF2 more. I also like the larger type maps. I like the destroyable environment in BC2, and I'd imagine any future games will be like that. However, I think it may be a bit too simplistic in some regards to how easily it is to destroy things in BC2, and there are too many explosions. All in all, the good far outweighs the bad in the game. It's a good replacement for BF2, although not a true successor. It many ways its closer to Call of Duty with vehicles in the speed it plays.
  • JonobonoJonobono December 2010
    Yeah, looking back, the open area battlefields from BF2 and Desert Combat are what made them gems in my eyes. Nothing is more frustrating than spawning in COD only to be blasted in the back 2 seconds later. BF2 called for atleast minor amounts of teamwork, while COD is generally just a shitstorm of deathmatch. All this refering to the multiplayer of course.
  • crazyd1415crazyd1415 December 2010
    I got bored of bc2 vietnam after a day. New maps was the only cool thing. Like bc2 better. flame thrower stopped being cool after 30 min. plus, I can't tracer dart a person and send a rocket up their ass in vietnam. less weapons, less vehicles, less fun.
  • fratersangfratersang December 2010
    QUOTE (crazyd1415 @ Dec 31 2010, 02:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I got bored of bc2 vietnam after a day. New maps was the only cool thing. Like bc2 better. flame thrower stopped being cool after 30 min. plus, I can't tracer dart a person and send a rocket up their ass in vietnam. less weapons, less vehicles, less fun.

I find the lack of "things" amazing. Tired or everyone always having a handicap because of their equipment. L2P
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf January 2011
    QUOTE (crazyd1415 @ Dec 31 2010, 01:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ROFL that is one of my favorite things to do. Dart someone, most especially a sniper. I then wish them well in chat.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership