Bad Company 2
  • GachiGachi November 2010
    Who still plays this game and where do you guys play?
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf November 2010
    I do sometimes. Spend a bit of time on the EGO servers. I seem to suck at the game. .6 KD ratio. Might be my Leroy Jenkins attitude.
    So I purchased the download from EA and I can tell you I will not do it again. I paid using paypal and after 20 minutes I finally got an email from EA showing my order status. Anyways, I have yet to download the game because I can't find a download link. The email says to go to this one url, then click on customer service, blah blah blah but when I click on recent orders, most of EA support pages come up Error 404. Pretty disgusted at their slow service/poor user interface on their site.
  • JAmmYJAmmY November 2010
    Me, Colin and Brandon play on occasion (mostly Brandon and Colin).
  • PheylanPheylan November 2010
    I still play a couple days a week. I play pretty much exclusively on the two eGo servers.
    QUOTE (Pheylan @ Nov 16 2010, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I still play a couple days a week. I play pretty much exclusively on the two eGo servers.

What name do you play under?
    Well, after hours of trying to get EA's page to give me support, I finally found a chat option. Turns out that there was an error of some sort and it never got processed or something, but I didn't receive an email either.

Anyways, they're refunding my money, which is funny because it takes 2 minutes or less to send the money via paypal, but up to a week for the refund.

Purchased it again this time using the download manager and it's not downloading.
  • LethaLLethaL November 2010
    if you are having so many problems downloading it from steam, you could always go in a store, buy the game and associate it with steam so you still could use steam community/friends while playing
    I didn't use STEAM for it. I used the EA Download Manager this time around, but the first time I went to the EA Online Store and purchased it.
  • PheylanPheylan November 2010
    FD GodOfDaTwinkies

I think just about everyone uses the FD tag in front of their name.
    QUOTE (Pheylan @ Nov 17 2010, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    FD GodOfDaTwinkies

I think just about everyone uses the FD tag in front of their name.

Yes, I saw Frat one day. That same day I installed the FD tag option for three easy payments of $19.95.
    Ok, I'm on there... username Gachi

I have added a few people to my friends list, but if you don't see my request, add me.
  • BillBill November 2010
    I'll probably start playing again when the exp. pack comes out.

Bill
    I might need to upgrade my computer. The game plays but sometimes plays shitty. The only thing my computer doesn't meet is the Core 2 Duo 2.0. It's a Core 2 Duo 1.83, so we shall see.
    So after all those issues I had and sending in an email with my complaints, I received an email today in regards to it and how they were having an issue and such. They issued me a coupon code to make a one time single purchase on their ea store website up to $60. I looked at the games and since my computer isn't up to date, I pre-ordered Bulletstorm for my Xbox 360. So I got a $59.99 game for a little over $7 (shipping and tax), so I'm pretty excited and am happy with their customer service as well.

Check out the trailer, it looks really good imho!

http://www.bulletstorm.com

and this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HfCqw_8iKo...feature=channel
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership