Merry Christmas from Hawaii
  • GachiGachi December 2010
    Weather is beautiful here... a bit humid though. Just wishing you all a very Merry and safe Christmas this year. As I speak, I'm posting this on my 25" monitor. It's really sweet! image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • BlackLightBlackLight December 2010
    merry christmas gachmaster
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf December 2010
    Merry Christmas Gachi. So you are in Hawaii and I am working a job in Rockford Ill. with lots of snow and cold. Oh how the tables have turned.

Hope you and yours have some happy holidays.
  • GachiGachi December 2010
    The tables haven't turned much because I'm forced to do things I don't want to, or deploy to a foreign country. Sometimes, I'd rather be in your position. image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • redboneredbone December 2010
    merry christmas all
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf December 2010
    QUOTE (Gachi @ Dec 25 2010, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    The tables haven't turned much because I'm forced to do things I don't want to, or deploy to a foreign country. Sometimes, I'd rather be in your position. image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Been there and done that in the ARMY. I know exactly how you feel. Heading back to Rockford today. enjoy your warmth.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership