Bloodline Champions
  • KPKP January 2011
    Anyone else playing Bloodline Champions?

Its a third person skill based PvP game. People say it is sort of like WoW PvP but pure skill based and fast paced. There is no auto lock and no items so all of your abilities must be timed exactly. You can play 1v1 up to 5v5, and the games are short so you get a lot of them in.

I've played it a few times the past few days and I must say that I can see this game being really fun once you get over the learning curve. You can download it and play 4 out of 16 or so characters for free. The 4 you get for free rotate on a weekly basis so you can keep trying new characters. To unlock the rest you can either pay for them or save up in game points to get them one by one.

Check it out:

http://www.bloodlinechampions.com/
  • JonobonoJonobono January 2011
    Downloading it now. It seems like a game i would like.
  • KPKP January 2011
    QUOTE (Jonobono @ Jan 22 2011, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Downloading it now. It seems like a game i would like.

Cool in game name is KarmaP
    Played like 10 games or so. The learning curve is huge, but i'm not discouraged yet. My name in game is HarrietTubman.
  • KPKP January 2011
    You know a game is addictive when you play it till 4 in the morning by accident.
    Been meaning to play more, just find myself a bit short on free time lately.
  • GachiGachi February 2011
    Ive downloaded it. I'm such a newb at it but I think it's pretty good. I've added both of you to my friends list, but my name is Marax.
  • KPKP February 2011
    haven't played in a week but might play some tonight or tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership