Just in case anyone was wondering...
  • cutchinscutchins February 2011
    Living on an aircraft carrier sucks.
  • GovernorGovernor February 2011
    I imagine that is true image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> How are you holding up?
  • NunesNunes February 2011
    Giant floating city chock full of people not your cup of tea, huh?

How long you been out there?/will be out there?
    We were out at sea for nearly 4 weeks and we just stopped back in San Diego. I'm really not looking forward to being deployed for 6 to 8 months at a time. That will suck pretty damn bad.

It's just loooong hours, really. And dealing with the lazy and the stupid that surround you. We have sporadic internet connectivity but it's so slow I only really use it to check my email. Anything else takes way too long to load. It's pretty infuriating.

I really wish I could fast forward the next 3 years and 7 months or so.

It could be worse though. So, whatever. Catching up on some reading will be nice.
  • maliskmalisk February 2011
    Shit blows. Still think the loss of your fro is the worst part. Hows your bro?

Also, how do you like San Diego? I'm planning on moving there in the next 6 months or so.
    Richie is doing well. He's going to college soon. Idk which one he picked, he applied to a few. I should be seeing him soon, I'm taking some leave soon. San Diego is really awesome. The weather is fucking great. The city is clean. I would never even think of going back to the east coast if i didn't have so many friends and family back there.
  • BlackLightBlackLight February 2011
    malisk let me know when you move to SD, i visit there occasionally from L.A. fucking scabdates in college, i feel old....
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership