Has time been cruel to your love interest?
  • scrubblescrubble November 2007
    i just saw my ex last night and she's definitely chunkier than when i was with her, which makes me a very happy man. has anyone else been able to revel in their ex's ugliness? it's pretty awesome.
  • Australian+WitchAustralian Witch November 2007
    my man-whore ex boyfriend goes to IUP, and I had the pleasure of arriving here to find out that no one likes him here either, and his hair got longer and more gross. It made me happy to find out, also, that the girl he dated for a while that doesn't talk to him anymore is going to Alaska or England next year ^-^

Every time I see him I try to focus my energies to setting his face on fire....
  • ChillsonChillson November 2007
    Shittin me... My ex got hotter somehow.... Idk how because she was mad hot as it was, but she just got hotter. She did highlights, and lost a few unnecessary pounds. She looks like J. Alba... image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
  • fratersangfratersang November 2007
    my ex got bigger in less than 2 months after we broke up, i was kinda shocked really.
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo November 2007
    QUOTE (fratersang @ Nov 15 2007, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    my ex got bigger in less than 2 months after we broke up, i was kinda shocked really.

Started using the left hand instead, huh?
  • MagicMagic November 2007
    one of my first gf's turned into a cow which was hilarious

haven't seen any of the others
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever November 2007
    QUOTE (Chill @ Nov 15 2007, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Shittin me... My ex got hotter somehow.... Idk how because she was mad hot as it was, but she just got hotter. She did highlights, and lost a few unnecessary pounds. She looks like J. Alba... image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

You look like J. Alba!
  • crazyd1415crazyd1415 November 2007
    with the exception of one, all my ex's still look pretty hot to me. only one got super fat. but then again, she did have a kid or two. but still.
  • Retr0%5ERetr0^ November 2007
    unfortunately.... not so much =\ pictures of when I was dating her:

current pics: I think she got hotter =\

But you know what... its okay, because now I'm with her friend... and I think she's pretty cute, and we get along way better.

She's the one on the left.
  • jimmah7jimmah7 November 2007
    damn retro you be pullin in the hotties
  • carto0ncarto0n November 2007
    bitch is huge
  • waterxm04waterxm04 November 2007
    My ex-Girlfriend is hotter due to the amount of dancing she does, but the person i'm currently with blows her out of the water which beyond pisses her off because the guy she's dating is a frail bitch and when we drive by she always gives me the dirtiest look which makes us laugh. It sucked for so long having a ex living like 4 houses down, until just a few weeks ago. Now it's amazing :]
    P.S I've ben called maybe 9 times since she saw aubree and haven't answered one

Cheeerleaders > Dancers
    Discuss

QUOTE (Retr0^ @ Nov 16 2007, 02:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    unfortunately.... not so much =\ pictures of when I was dating her:

current pics: I think she got hotter =\

But you know what... its okay, because now I'm with her friend... and I think she's pretty cute, and we get along way better.

She's the one on the left.

Idk i think that so long as she's cute and exceptionally attractive if you get along better it's a sweet deal
  • Retr0%5ERetr0^ November 2007
    and she speaks spanish fluently... which can be sexy at times ;D
  • coffeecoffee November 2007
    well I for one would rather see more pics of retro

*bedroom eyes*
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership