Just got the game almost a week ago
  • redboneredbone April 2011
    Hey all

So I'm getting really into things now that I finally have SC2 and was wondering if any of you still played.
    My in game name is Vachai feel free to add me to friends and hit me up if you wanna do some stuff. So far what I've gotten into is mostly 1v1 ladder style matches, I haven't even touched the custom games yet. But I'd be down for whatever if any of you want to get together and do something.
  • dandan April 2011
    To add friends in SC2, you need the char name as well as the character code. You can find it by hovering over your icon in the top right of the home screen. My in-game name is Daniel, and my character code is 1428. Feel free to add me.

Alternatively, you could add our battle.net RealIDs, which is the e-mail address you use to log into SC2. I sent you a PM with my realID name. Hope this helps.

-dan
  • ErlingErling April 2011
    Same.
  • GovernorGovernor April 2011
    Ditto.
    Cool deal I'll add you guys when I log in
    For the record, if anyone else wants to get in on this orgy of realid goodness, let me know. We have a private conversation going.
  • CheezzypoofCheezzypoof April 2011
    I bought the game about 3 weeks after it came out and I haven't played it yet... not sure why it hasn't caught my interest.
    @Cheezzypoof Weirdo. Play with us sometime.
  • CheezzypoofCheezzypoof April 2011
    Yup I know, I'm probably not motivated because I know I'll get my ass handed to me :-P
    You always will get your ass handed to you. It seems to be built into the games quick match system, where they will consistently match you up against people that are at least as good as you are.

But the campaign is definitely worth going through, it was a blast. The story is fantastic. The game play is always amusing and slightly different. I haven't gone back and tried for any of the plethora of achievements I didn't get but that would probably be a fun option as well.
  • ErlingErling April 2011
    @redbone That's kind of the point and it does it really quite well once you're 10+ games in.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership