Where do you...
  • play 1.6 these days?

And anyone playing diablo2 on useast? I'll play.
  • GovernorGovernor June 2011
    Holy shit.
  • Off topic... someone ban that kid
  • ErlingErling June 2011
    i oddly enough just installed diablo2 and played a bit on useast sunday ha
  • /f a GdayTaday
    /f a GdayTuday
  • dandan June 2011
    People still play 1.6?

-dan
  • I don't know....that's what I'm asking.
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo June 2011
    Hi cutie! Hit your brother in the arm for me and tell him its from weed. :D
  • redboneredbone June 2011
    I've been playing a wee bit of source the past week, but no 1.6
  • AlfyAlfy June 2011
    I'd be down for some 1.6 or source whenever. I am worse than I was before, which means I am about as good as Hellen Keller would be. Maybe worse.
  • Do it up...just got my bro(not chris/rhyno)'s old computer...which is 45000x better than my old one. So downloading CS and CSS now...ready to go!
  • woerwoer July 2011
    If you're into DM servers and are east or central, 63.251.20.5:27015 and 208.122.49.51:27015. The first has, in general, better caliber players, while the latter has more people and almost never empty (also I have admin so hit me up if someone's cheating or try /voteban).

Otherwise, for east coast servers at least, there is only ESEA and Spanish-speaking pugs. (For some reason a company is marketing servers in VA to Central America). I can get you those, but you'll get banned the first headshot you make anyway.

Hit me up if you want to play on Steam or FB. I started up again a year ago and passed 1200 hours ing-game time since then, so it's safe to say I'm addicted again.
  • SeaNMaKSeaNMaK July 2011
    What up!
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership