• redboneredbone November 2011
    I keep wondering why I'm not seeing anything about this game yet. Unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to play the game yet, but I'm super excited and can hardly wait.

So I was just wondering what you guys thought your characters so far if you have them.
  • mungomungo November 2011
    Be my google: tell me what this game is about.
  • JonobonoJonobono November 2011
    Skyrim is a phrase comparable to the "mile high club," only for xemplar's type people.

<3
  • GovernorGovernor November 2011
    @mungo: Skyrim is a single player RPG. It is suppose to be extraordinarily good.

That said, single player games are stupid. The day it came out, I signed on steam and saw that of the 15 contacts that were actually playing a game, 14 were playing Skyrim. What a waste.
  • ErlingErling November 2011
    Skyrim is very good. Much better than Oblivion.
  • NunesNunes November 2011
    How's it run Vanilla? Morrowind and Oblivion (and Daggerfall... and Arena...) barely worked out of the box. I was planning on waiting for GoTY to pop, though with this years spread it might not actually get that esteemed title (yeah... right). But even the GoTY's for Oblivion and Morrowind were horribly broken. Hell, the "unofficial oblivion patch" contains over 1600 critical bug fixes and over 70,000 object placement errors.

Bethsoft has some more dough this time around thanks to Fallout's recent success, but part of me gets the impression they blew it on advertising.

I'm excited though. Just not excited enough to drop the other half a dozen games I'm playing with in order to play a game that will probably be immensely improved by about 18 months of community modding effort.
  • BlackLightBlackLight November 2011
    game rules. i don't see the issue with single player games (legend of zelda?!?!) level 18 dark elf badass right now
  • ErlingErling November 2011
    I haven't noticed any glaring problems and/or glitches. Oblivion and Morrowind were of course broken beyond belief without the modding support but I'm not seeing anything of that sort in Skyrim. There is the occasional little thing here and there (less than amazing pathing AI mainly) but it's negligible.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership