ITS ALIVE!??!?!
  • I have no idea how this popped into my brain, but decided to try out the ol' forum url and low and behold...still alive and kicking.

Huge memory lapse of all the good times playing CS. Oh how I miss those days now. Gonna actually see if I can get it up and running now. All it requires is a steam download + steam ID, correct?

Looks like my old username isn't saved anymore and replaced it with my email. Took me FOREVER to figure out which Email address / password I had used here. This email address (jkarate212) is from when I was like 12, but the old username is...

Zer0^

!!!!!!!
  • GovernorGovernor May 2012
    Hey man, great to hear from you. How's life treating ya?
  • dandan May 2012
    When you were 12? So like, 3 years ago? :)

How's it going, dude?

-dan
  • LethaLLethaL May 2012
    lol " dan

hey man good to hear from you, how have you been
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf May 2012
    Zero Mah HEEEERROOOOO! Hows it going man.
  • b1llyb1lly May 2012
    So many backdoor rushes with this dude. Get in game asappp.
  • jkarate212jkarate212 June 2012
    All's well here. And actually dan, I'm just putting the final touches on my sweet 16 birthday party plans. :-P

Actually trying to figure out how to re-install CS right now just for kicks. Yet another productive work day.

...this username is still ghey.
  • NunesNunes June 2012
    Hope you like Venezuelan servers based in Chicago, cause that's about all that's left...

Still feels good to run around green box with dualies. Or huddling in the middle of the room at round start while CTs pepper red box with HE's...

mmmmm
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership