Assassin's Creed
  • intensiveintensive November 2007
    I just wanted to recommend this title to you guys. I did a search and didn't find any already existing topics on it, so here it is!

Assassin's Creed kicked a lot of ass. Very interesting story, and the gameplay in my opinion was a break through for third person RPGs. If you've got the PS3 or XBOX 360, it's deffinately worth giving a shot!
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob November 2007
    Coming out on the Wii any soon ?
  • PotatoPotato November 2007
    is this battletoads?
  • intensiveintensive November 2007
    I'm not sure, Bob. It's coming out for PC sometime soon.
  • neocronneocron November 2007
    It will never come out for the wii. Its too demanding for a system like the wii.

I've got it for PS3. Its a beast.
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever November 2007
    looks great, but I don't have the money. Plus, I wouldn't get it for anything but the PC or the Wii.
  • KPKP November 2007
    QUOTE (BlueBoxBob @ Nov 16 2007, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Coming out on the Wii any soon ?

The wii doesn't have enough power...and they would make it lame by having to throw your limbs all around...
  • dandan November 2007
    Spoiler: Snape kills Dumbledore.

-dan

p.s. This game looks really good. I'll play it, only if Matt buys it for 360.
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob November 2007
    Real Spoiler : Dumbledore ***** Snape ** ** ** because he would *** anyway.

Meh, too bad Wii is not really powerful.
  • mfarrmfarr November 2007
    I've been looking forward to this game, as it looks pretty damn badass. Hopefully it will be out for pc sometime soon.
  • JAmmYJAmmY November 2007
    I just would like to vent my anger.

That ending fucking blew donkey cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great game, I would recommend it, and to go into more depth for people reading this. The ending was great, as was the story line, it just left it open for a sequel or they just wanted to toy with my emotions. Considering I just devoted the last 56 hours of my life towards this game, they better have the sequel out tomorrow.

EDIT:

Well, if you wait for after the credits you can find out a LIL more on what is going on. I guess it is enough information to hold me off for ATLEAST another ooooohhh 2 to 3 more days... They better get cracking!..

And yea, GREAT GAME.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership