So...What's new?
  • xemplarxemplar November 2012
    It's been quite a while and just wanted to say hi....Took a voluntary layoff from my job out in Cali after 3 1/2 years and am now back on the Cold..erm...East Coast....Just a little update for everyone...
  • JonobonoJonobono December 2012
    Work. Pretty much all life is after 20. Found a job doing IT for a bank. Still play too many video games though.
  • xemplarxemplar December 2012
    I hear ya...I haven't played a computer game in about 2 years...I haven't touched a console game in a while either...They just don't really appeal to me anymore...
  • KPKP December 2012
    In Colorado. Play games here and there but not as often as I would like. I recommend you move back west :p.

• GachiGachi December 2012
    Finished up my 4 years in the Marines back in October. Currently working back in retail, researching schools and going back for a degree. Just can't decide yet or how I'm going to pull it off
    Gachi - I worked in the education finance dept. (student loans) at the last bank I worked for. I'm about 1 year removed from knowing current lending rates in addition to changes in regulation, but I would be glad to offer any advise or insight I gained during my time there. Let meh know.
    I'm pretty sure I will have another opportunity in the same area out in Cali here soon...The project is slated to be a 6 year deal. Same company, different type of product.
  • BlackLightBlackLight December 2012
    Second year of law school, still in LA where I noticed you never visited me. Just started playing CS again and I suck (nothing's changed!). The new one moves too fast for me and I can't tell the character models apart. god dammit i feel old.

• ishish December 2012
    I'm teaching English in Korea. Been here 3 years. Just had some fond memories of FD assault and thought I would check in and say hi!
  • PheylanPheylan December 2012
    Naval Aviator stationed in Jacksonville right now, flying P-3Cs. Awesome job. First deployment coming up in May, where we're heading to Japan for 6 months. Life is busy, but good.
    Let me know if you need a gunner.
  • coffeecoffee December 2012
    Hi xemp lar I don't remember anyone on these forums except blacklight but only because I have his name tattooed on my lower back
  • BlackLightBlackLight December 2012
    you dirty tramp ill never forget that night
    lol, this forum will never change...
  • dandan December 2012
    Hi Sean! Delete any registries lately? :)

-dan

p.s. East Coast is best coast.
  • AlfyAlfy December 2012
    Where am I? Why am I covered in this sticky stuff?
    No. So you know that rainfall that we got last night?...My moms house is along a creek in NJ and her house wound up getting flooded. It was awesome to wake up to about 6 inches of water in the kitchen this morning. There was about a foot of standing water outside as well. Gotta love Mother Nature.
  • ScabdatesScabdates December 2012
    Just finishing up my sophomore year of college in Philly
  • redboneredbone December 2012
    Damn ish, I wish I could be doing that. For some reason I've always wanted to spend time in Asia, and I think Seoul would be an awesome place to live, being the "mecca of esports" and all. Also I think I would just enjoy the overall culture, I'm getting pretty sick of southern florida and the people that live here.

I've been working at Best Buy for a bit over a year now. It has its perks, but its also pretty shitty, and something that I never figured that I would be doing.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton December 2012
    Work. More Work. Playing Roller Derby.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership