Starting.
  • ErlingErling November 2007
    So I made a character, magician. I talk to the guy right at the start and get the quest to go talk to my skill master or whatnot. Find him easy enough but then to continue that quest line I have to be level 2!

P.S. - is there any way to tell if a person has quests for your level?
  • azn+mikeazn mike November 2007
    OH NOEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • redboneredbone November 2007
    You can have my account if you want it, I have a lvl 34-36 magician. Could save you some grinding time. PM me if you are interested.
  • carto0ncarto0n November 2007
    yes there is a way to tell if there are quests for your level, there is a green exclamation point in the top right corner....everytime you level it will start to blink if there is a quest available for you. it will tell you where the person is located, and their name.
  • azn+mikeazn mike November 2007
    I just downloaded and installed the game.. I don't have time to play today though.
  • carto0ncarto0n November 2007
    well, if you guys want a powerlevel for a little while id be glad to help you out.
  • AlfyAlfy December 2007
    QUOTE (cartoon. @ Nov 21 2007, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    well, if you guys want a powerlevel for a little while id be glad to help you out.

I would love that!

image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I would be more than happy to help as well...
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership