there's lots of turkey and sauce being passed around on these here forums...
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) November 2007
    it's thanksgiving!

this is a bit early, but as someone who is leaving today to head home for the holidays i figured i'd wish everyone a safe and happy thanksgiving.

PS. if you're from canada, happy belated thanksgiving.
  • scrubblescrubble November 2007
    i can't believe it's already Thanksgiving.
  • AlfyAlfy November 2007
    I fucked a turkey once.
  • jkarate212jkarate212 November 2007
    Enjoy the turkey guys
  • GachiGachi November 2007
    Happy Thanksgiving guys! Have a safe holiday weekend as well.

btw, I fucking hate Black Friday working in retail. image/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />
  • PotatoPotato November 2007
    amen brother.

"YOU HAVE ANY WIIS?!!?!?!"

"NO! fuck off and get out of the fucking store you consumer whore."
    QUOTE (Potato @ Nov 22 2007, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    amen brother.

"YOU HAVE ANY WIIS?!!?!?!"

"NO! fuck off and get out of the fucking store you consumer whore."

Customers piss me off when they come in on Black Friday and have the fucking nerve to complain about waiting in the lines, or not getting a "Voucher" item because they were the 50th person in line. Fucking idiots.
  • ChillsonChillson November 2007
    PREACH GACHI!!!! I know what that is all like. Been doing it for 3 years now. Hate Retail and holidays. ALKSDFASLKDJFASDLJFASLJF!!!! image/angry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />
  • azn+mikeazn mike November 2007
    have a good one guys
    We need to have a day, as retail associates, where we can be dickheads to customers like they are to us. It's not my fucking fault you drove out here and have to wait in line you ignorant fucking bastard! image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> IF I was you, I'd stay the fuck home and sleep!
  • MeatonMeaton November 2007
    Stop all your fucking crying I got to get up at 2am be in at work at 3am the store open at 4am and i have to deail cleaning up after people all day and doing carry outs till 11:30am LOL so eat it all LOL
    Cleaning, vs helping the morons find their stupid shit and listen to them whine when you tell them something is sold out... Hmm, I'd rather clean. I'd rather clean the fucking bathrooms all day. I work 4am to 4pm.
  • jump3rjump3r November 2007
    Damn retards. Thanksgiving was last month. Way2BeSlow. GET WITH THE TIMES!

Enjoy anyways image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
    QUOTE (Gachi @ Nov 22 2007, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Cleaning, vs helping the morons find their stupid shit and listen to them whine when you tell them something is sold out... Hmm, I'd rather clean. I'd rather clean the fucking bathrooms all day. I work 4am to 4pm.

i going to come in after i et out of work and walk up to you and be god dam it why dont you have anymore fucking of what ever item i not like to buy for shit a giggle
  • dandan November 2007
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

-dan
    everyone should work in retail during the holidays at least once. so that way they fucking know what's up. some fucker had the nerve of me to say....

Me: Do you need help finding anything?
    Faggot: No. But it would help if you open up both registers. (he's at the back of the line)
    Me: (slightly irritated) They are both open, sir.
    Me: (in my head) FUCKING JAGOFF I WILL SHIT ON YOUR CHEST AND MAKE YOUR SON EAT IT

I was sooooo tempted to call him a dick, just because he's at the back of the fucking line does not give him an excuse to be a fuggin twat about things.
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo November 2007
    I worked in personal shipping, which is way worse for christmas.

customers: ZOMG WHY DIDN'T FEDEX DELIVER MY SHIT ON TIME OR WHY WAS IT DESTROYED?

me: Isn't that a question for fedex? I thought it was explained to you we arn't responsible for their messups.
  • MagicMagic November 2007
    dont work in retail?
  • fr4ggedfr4gged November 2007
    QUOTE (Arvin @ Nov 22 2007, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Damn retards. Thanksgiving was last month. Way2BeSlow. GET WITH THE TIMES!

Enjoy anyways image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QFT, Canadian thanksgiving is way better image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
    Me at work

Me How can i help You
    Dick Head : OMG were the fuck are those cheap ass dvd players
    Me Sold out sorry
    Dick head
    OMGZ You fucking suck
    Me Sorry sir anything else i can help you with ..
    Dickhead Will you be geting any more in
    Me yes but they wont be this cheap again sorry
    Dickhead OMGZ WTF is with that
    Me ANything else today
    Dickhead No
    Me Have a great Day Sir
    Me 5 sec later Oh look at this 10 case of DVD players found right around the other side of the big display i was standing in front of

PRICELESS
    nice.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership