• I'm back in England!

HUGZ TIEM NOW??!?!?

I'll prolly get round to posting pics, or you can just check my facebook albums!
    <3
  • JAmmYJAmmY November 2007
    OMG I MISSED YOU TOMMY IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

/Hotness overload
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo November 2007
    You are dead to me. image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
  • LethaLLethaL November 2007
    OMG he's back OMG
  • I r sorries Jason, I didn't have the monies for a phone out there, but never fear, I'm planning to go back in January for three more months and then I should be popping down to Santa Cruz so we will be ub3r close!
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob November 2007
    You made me discover Patrick Bateman, one sick man. Welcome back by the way image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />.
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo November 2007
    QUOTE (Funky Pasta T0mmY @ Nov 25 2007, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I r sorries Jason, I didn't have the monies for a phone out there, but never fear, I'm planning to go back in January for three more months and then I should be popping down to Santa Cruz so we will be ub3r close!

I don't believe you. image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Btw, catch up on naruto.
  • carto0ncarto0n November 2007
    you left us tommy, you have alot of making up to do
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) November 2007
    damn tourists
  • BudweiserBudweiser December 2007
    QUOTE (Funky Pasta T0mmY @ Nov 25 2007, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'm planning to go back in January for three more months

Kinda liked the USA did we?

Whats her name? image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • I always liked the U.S! That's why I put up with you numbskulls! image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I just like insulting the U.S more image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

<3
  • PsychoBudPsychoBud April 2008
    Ahhh bugger off you limey git!

miss you, too.
  • ScabdatesScabdates April 2008
    QUOTE (Funky Pasta T0mmY @ Dec 11 2007, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I always liked the U.S! That's why I put up with you numbskulls! image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I just like insulting the U.S more image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

<3

Come to PA.
  • hexenwulfhexenwulf April 2008
    Like insulting the U.S.? Come on down south. Plenty of insult ammo down here. Almost as much as is available in Cali!
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership