Tis the Season: Child's Play
  • scrubblescrubble November 2007
    The guys from Penny-Arcade started a charity organization several years ago to help provide gaming systems, board games, video games, and other smiley-giving apperati to children's hospitals and hospital wards across the US. Today the effort supplies goodies to hospitals across the globe. You can check out http://www.childsplaycharity.org/ for full details on the hospitals that are being supported, the history of the charity and other items of interest (like tax id #'s for your tax deduction for giving).

I think we have, in general, a great little gaming community going here at FD . I know personally I've gotten a ton of pleasure from hanging out and discussing our hobby with people who are knowledgeable and passionate. Child's Play is a great way for us to be able to give back in such a way that is directly in-line with our interests.

I'd like to encourage everyone that can to step up and donate as much as they can. The money that represents a couple frozen coffees or dvd purchases to you and I can mean hours of joy and relief for a sick child.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership