DBD Server for TF2
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon November 2007
    Because no one fucking plays Natural Selection anymore, the DBD clan is really looking into a TF2 server as a replacement until NS2 comes around. If we end up going through with that, it would be nice to see you guys jump in and hang out there. I'm not advertising anything here, but I'm offering a possible regular spot to play at.
  • sac916sac916 December 2007
    I'd be there. Still haven't found a good place to play at.
  • dandan December 2007
    I hear IP/connect info helps image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I've been playing on the GNG server with a couple friends from work, it's not bad, but it's full most of the time. If there's a pretty good player base on your server, I'd definitely try it out. It sucks playing a medic when there's no one good to ubercharge.

-dan
  • romerashromerash December 2007
    nothing can beat disguising as a medic and letting that heavy dude think you got his back
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon December 2007
    I would provide info but we don't have the server yet. As one can imagine, that may limit the effectiveness of any info provided at this point in time. When I get any more news about it (I.E., the next time I talk to the other founding members on Teamspeak) I'll post it.
  • dandan December 2007
    Oh. I see. Yes, that does kind of make it difficult to play there then.

-dan
    Alright, good news! The ticket to switch to a TF2 server has been submitted, and hopefully we'll have it up in a couple days. As soon as I have all the server info, it'll be up. We'll be sticking to a no-frills formula; just a sourcemod admin plug-in. We'll have 2fort, gravelpit, and dustbowl on a regular rotation with the option for any admin to change it to well, granary, or hydro if so desired.

Soon as it's up, I'll hope to see you guys there. By the way, server location is in San Jose. West coasters would ping about 30-50 probably, and East about 70-100. Distance averages.
    Alright, here's the information.

IP: 8.3.28.10:27015 OR dbd.game-server.cc:27015
    Server location: San Jose
    Rotation: 2fort, gravelpit, dustbowl.
    Notes:We'll be disabling sudden death, and maps will not end during a round. Our only mod at the moment is the SourceMod admin plug-in.

And feel free to join our Teamspeak server: tdmedia.dyndns.org:10139 Password: TDMedia (Case sensitive)
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership