because we all want to see bud in a santa suit
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) December 2007
    but he's not santa [nor a mindreader]

so what's on your xmas list?

anything specific you want?

anything you have in mind?

mungo (and anyone else with a significant other) what are you planning on getting your lady?

• cutchinscutchins December 2007
    I'd like cash. Lots of cash.
  • carto0ncarto0n December 2007
    got the girlfriend one of those journey diamond pendant necklaces'.....yep, im a pussy.
  • BudweiserBudweiser December 2007
    Some Carbon Offsets image/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />
  • PheylanPheylan December 2007
    iTouch

Darkfall to go gold.
  • MeatonMeaton December 2007
    i going to get my wife the best gift all lol the one that keeps giveing.. get her kocked up and then be like stop your btiching Just kidding ,,,

I not sure what i get her lol image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
  • scrubblescrubble December 2007
    new cellphone.
  • Retr0%5ERetr0^ December 2007
    I see right through you chuck, I know you are just fishing for ideas about what to get your woman.
  • PotatoPotato December 2007
    nylon string acoustic guitar
  • monkmonk December 2007
    roor 5mm icemaster black

new 46gal fishtank

lots of shit for tank, substrates,rocks... (yeah blah blah)
  • mungomungo December 2007
    I was building my girl a jewelry box. It was going to be a dark cherry mahogany jewelry box with a lock and three layers on the inside. There was an engraved piece of silver that said "Mary Marcia" (clearly her first and middle name) that was inset in the bottom on the inside of the box. It was going to be layered with dark red velvet.

I got about 15 hours into the project and today we broke up.

Building it is unbelievably hard and you need the right tools. I had to pay off a local carpenter to let me use his woodshop. You can just buy her one, but I like to make gifts personal.
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) December 2007
    QUOTE (Retr0^ @ Dec 10 2007, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I see right through you chuck, I know you are just fishing for ideas about what to get your woman.

yea yea i already know what i'm getting her. i just wanna know what all you tards were asking santa for.

xemplar, did you mail your letter to santa yet?
  • jump3rjump3r December 2007
    Me wanty microwave. Possibly a new cellphone, but my 3 year old one still works.
  • MagicMagic December 2007
    That sucks mungo.

I'm asking for some new furniture -- just moved into a slammin' new place and need a coffee table and some side-tables. Also asking for a BBQ and patio chairs so I can enjoy the balcony in the summer.

I'll probably just fuck the girl I'm zeroing in on for Christmas -- that's enough of a present for her.
  • Retr0%5ERetr0^ December 2007
    I haven't asked for anything yet, which means my rents will probably come up with a bunch of lame gifts they think are thoughtful. But hey its just a chance for me to work on my acting lawl. But they usually throw something relatively expensive in there to make it all worthwhile.

All I want for christmas is a trip to the east coast tbh, i wanna see the kids I've known for the past like 3 years. Mungo I loves you. Chuck we will always have a sexy time. And everyone else, i want all of your bods.

• neocronneocron December 2007
    Some DVDs, a few PS3 games to get me through the boring family gatherings. A new sound system and lots of clothes.
  • Australian+WitchAustralian Witch December 2007
    handheld audio recorder.

but really, monk has the idea (the first item, anyway. I would take much better care of roor glass that I would a fish)

I'm getting my S.O. one of those new shuffles, but if any of you losers tell, I'll probably hurt you. image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
  • PhilPhil December 2007
    Pants. Books.
  • azn+mikeazn mike December 2007
    a viewty that works with verizon orrrrrr

macbook
  • Already got mine. US Model 1917 Enfield, produced May 1918. I'll post pics later.

of course, that's not to say that I still don't need a few pairs of pants and a Ron Paul hoodie to go with my T-shirt.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership