Take Home Final
  • mungomungo December 2007
    So the lady and I broke up, and I have this take home final due today at 3pm. Somehow, most of it got done, and done well.
    I'm not an alcoholic, this is how I deal with disappointments. Oh yea, this was by myself. I woke up fully clothed with socks and sandals on. Last time I remember, I was barefoot. There was also a bag of beef jerkey on my chest.

This plate is on my kitchen counter -- my guess my way of making sure my roommates woke me up.

There was a conversation with an ex girlfriend of mine that occured at 7:15am saying, "aww, even at 7am you're still sweet" and me replying "i'm the fucking shit, get your head on straight"

• BillBill December 2007
    Not bad.
  • PheylanPheylan December 2007
    Coors Light? Really?
  • MagicMagic December 2007
    hahahahahahahaha
  • GovernorGovernor December 2007
    If you're going to treat yourself to a drown-your-sorrows binge drinking session, at least have the self-decency to spring for some mediocre lager or something image/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Sorry to hear about you and the girl, though :-/
  • BillBill December 2007
    Plenty of fish in the sea. The real question is, was that a 1.75? If so... You've got some work to do, but not bad, again.
  • mungomungo December 2007
    Bill, I love you. You're the only guy here who would say, "eh, half a handle and 10 beers, grow some balls."
  • BillBill December 2007
    Eh, carton might have something to say to the same effect. But thanks none the less. Still, given you're giving me probably something like 70 lbs and a good 3 or 4 years experience or so... The force is strong with this one, so to speak. Now if only you'd drink more and go to the gym less.
  • jump3rjump3r December 2007
    Why'd you hide the lube?
  • waterxm04waterxm04 December 2007
    QUOTE (Arvin @ Dec 12 2007, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Why'd you hide the lube?

That's one question that will never be answered, along with "Why is the iPhone camera such a worthless piece of shit?"
    P.S You'll pull through man, you're a sweet funny guy and chicks like that. Not to mention that banging body accompanied by a small sense of intelligence.

There are most certainly plenty of fish in the sea.

I've given up on highschool chicks, what a waste of time, money and effort. (still together but we'll see) College chicks are the way to go. So much for women being more mature than men at the age of 18.... That's bullshit.

I don't play games
  • coffeecoffee December 2007
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Dec 12 2007, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    P.S You'll pull through man, you're a sweet funny guy [...] Not to mention that banging body accompanied by a small sense of intelligence.

well meaning but unintentionally gay quote of the week
  • jkarate212jkarate212 December 2007
    damn
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon December 2007
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Dec 12 2007, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I've given up on highschool chicks, what a waste of time, money and effort. (still together but we'll see) College chicks are the way to go. So much for women being more mature than men at the age of 18.... That's bullshit.

You are my hero.
  • BillBill December 2007
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Dec 12 2007, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The shit doesn't end in college.
    I haven't seen it with this junior at alvernia yet, but women never cease to amaze me.
  • PheylanPheylan December 2007
    You'll learn, the bullshit never ends.
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon December 2007
    Choke a bitch.
  • BillBill December 2007
    QUOTE (Pheylan @ Dec 13 2007, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    You'll learn, the bullshit never ends.

The worst part is, you can't ever tell someone this and have them believe it. They have to experience it themselves.
    QUOTE (Bill @ Dec 13 2007, 02:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    The worst part is, you can't ever tell someone this and have them believe it. They have to experience it themselves.

QFT, Sometimes with diffrent things I'd rather experience them to learn my lesson than not take a chance at all with anything.

• 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) December 2007
    money is better.
  • monkmonk December 2007
    sorry to hear, but i cannot emphasize enough what has already been said, more fish in the sea image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> someone else here once told me the easiest way to get over someone is to get under someone else. If your that type, by all means go to a state school whos priority is not academics, here 6/10 freshman girls could easily solve your problem.
    the only female you can truly love is dried and burned. right gnomonatootatoo?
  • BrianBrian December 2007
    QUOTE (monk @ Dec 13 2007, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    someone else here once told me the easiest way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

image/unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> image/unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

I have no recollection of the events in question.
  • monkmonk December 2007
    in rpesonse to brian-
    You know i would have to stop liking you all together if you were a law enforcement officer in america. Only because I judge you to be capable of much more image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> im assuming that avatar of yours just reflects your general interests, or else you have become a police officer but in Canada where it means something different? Most 'boys' (and i do mean boys) around here are on the force for the wrong reasons. Mostly oversized mamas boys with limited exposure to the world as younger children, insecure and empowered by a false sense of absolute authority. As they age they will learn their gun, badge and hot head are all just an accumulation of years of insecurity, and that they started the wrong career. Theres true servicemen with absolutely pure intentions of serving the better interest of the people that comprise about 5% of the force around here. The remaining are all alike as previously described. They have effectively destroyed the image of law enforcement for so many, including me.

about the getting under someone... still wise words, always something a guy should keep in mind. gg brian
  • BrianBrian December 2007
    I am not a constable yet, as I have about 6 months of school left in Police Foundations. After school is complete I will be applying to local services, as well as some major metropolitan services. If I do not see results in a short time, I plan to join the military and serve a tour, as when I return I would be the prime hiring age for police services in Canada. Currently I work in the private security field as so many law enforcement hopefuls do, but thankfully I am at the busiest and most high-profile site in the city and gain some seriously valuable experience, since most security jobs are in a word... useless.

I believe that the policing mentality in Canada is different then in America, but which way is best? My opinion on that seems to change from day to day and situation to situation. I am content to say that they are merely... different.

Regardless, I don't feel I have anything to worry about in regards to my conscious or unconscious reasons for choosing policing as my career path.
  • azn+mikeazn mike December 2007
    Sorry to hear that mungo.

At least your take home final was amazing o_O
  • QUOTE (0=uid(root) @ Dec 13 2007, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    money is better.

I support this message.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership