Diablo II
  • PotatoPotato December 2007
    I know, I'm like a decade too late. But, I bought d2 yesterday (gamestop 15% off employee discount, son). I just got done playing with my friend who, apparently, loves the game and has beat it several times. Anyway, we play on bnet east. If you play and want to play, hit me up on JackTheDroog06 on AIM.
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob December 2007
    Beating the game is nothing particularly hard. If you want to really play Diablo go on USWwest and go around "op cc-comp" or "Clan CCHQ" and visit the cc-comp.org forums. You will find the elite of Diablo and all the best items are there. I used to play, I still probably have characters ( perfect unpermed barb image/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ) but I deleted the game from my computer lol.
  • coffeecoffee December 2007
    haha, classic gaming is great. Just the other day i busted out sam n' max hit the road
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) December 2007
    leisure suit larry?
    Rofl I saw that game in a shop last year it looked atractive chuck image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />. Have you ever played it ?
    classic text adventure with censored sex...

COUNT ME IN
    it wasn't text.

but it was a sex adventure.

hahaha all i'm saying is midgets in a coat. i haven't played the game since like 1995 but from what i remember it was friggin hilarious.
  • ErlingErling December 2007
    QUOTE (BlueBoxBob @ Dec 14 2007, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Beating the game is nothing particularly hard. If you want to really play Diablo go on USWwest and go around "op cc-comp" or "Clan CCHQ" and visit the cc-comp.org forums. You will find the elite of Diablo and all the best items are there. I used to play, I still probably have characters ( perfect unpermed barb image/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ) but I deleted the game from my computer lol.

If not in the last 3 months then all your stuff has been deleted.
    QUOTE (0=uid(root) @ Dec 15 2007, 05:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    it wasn't text.

but it was a sex adventure.

hahaha all i'm saying is midgets in a coat. i haven't played the game since like 1995 but from what i remember it was friggin hilarious.

well, yeah. it still had the moving pictures, it was like that game that the kid's playing in "Big".

i guess they're just "adventure" games.
  • maliskmalisk December 2007
    I'm trying to find A-10 Attack! (Mid nineties flight sim) but have since come up empty (at least for a windows version). Loved that game.
    sim tower is amazing.
  • GmnotutooGmnotutoo December 2007
    QUOTE (0=uid(root) @ Dec 15 2007, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    sim tower is amazing.

qft
  • romerashromerash December 2007
    worms? (3d versions were bad)
    Worms World Party.

EPIC.
    QUOTE (Erling @ Dec 15 2007, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    If not in the last 3 months then all your stuff has been deleted.

Yep but I don't feel like re-installing to check if they got deleted because I don't remember last time I checked image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership