in which case here's something that might be better suited for your tastes

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=Ma...p;search=Search
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob December 2007
    Coming out on ???
  • PheylanPheylan December 2007
    I saw it before I Am Legend, it rocked.
  • coffeecoffee December 2007
    comes out 18/07/08.

Im glad this movie is sans katie holmes, but as bad as she was i really do hate it when there's an actor change within a series, like in matrix reloaded with tank. christ.
  • fr4ggedfr4gged December 2007
    fantasmagoric, I just downloaded the full HD version of that trailer, it looks fucking amazing.

I can't WAIT For this movie to come out
  • I came seven times during the entire trailer.
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever December 2007
    First time both of my dicks erected at the same time.
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever December 2007
    QUOTE (coffee @ Dec 18 2007, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    comes out 18/07/08.

Im glad this movie is sans katie holmes, but as bad as she was i really do hate it when there's an actor change within a series, like in matrix reloaded with tank. christ.

Tank died between the matrix and reloaded. The guy who replaced tank was Link, who if I remember correctly was his cousin. The "actress" who was replaced was the oracle, and she was replaced in revolution by Mary Alice because Gloria Foster died.
  • NonRootNonRoot December 2007
    Reminds me of The Crow. Nonetheless, it still looks awesome.
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon December 2007
    For about 20 seconds, I had a boner harder than the biggest blackest boner ever.

Then the Joker cut it off. Fag.
  • PotatoPotato December 2007
    it feels as though my body was trying to force itself through my pee-hole. my dad's building was being used to film some of the scenes....lucky shit....he saw maggie gyllenhal!
  • fr4ggedfr4gged December 2007
    i dunno coffee, the joker poster looks better
    agreed, just wanted to post a lesser seen poster
  • StriveckStriveck December 2007
    LOL DICKNUTS
  • xemplarxemplar December 2007
    .......DAMN.......
  • redboneredbone January 2008
    I'm not sure if I like the new joker makeup. It has always been so clean-cut in the past, an instant result of him falling in the chemicals, not some messy thing he smeared all over his face.
  • JeddHamptonJeddHampton January 2008
    QUOTE (redbone @ Jan 5 2008, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'm not sure if I like the new joker makeup. It has always been so clean-cut in the past, an instant result of him falling in the chemicals, not some messy thing he smeared all over his face.

So, this time he's actually psychotic and not just messed up from chemicals... I'm strangely alright with that. I usually don't like it when movies mess with the original material, but this seems fitting.
  • carto0ncarto0n January 2008
    they need to stop making comic book inspired movies.
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever January 2008
    QUOTE (cartoon. @ Jan 7 2008, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    they need to stop making comic book inspired movies.

Thats a lie....

They make millions off of those movies, and "Batman Begins" was amazing and it would be a sin not to make a sequel.
  • coffeecoffee January 2008
    QUOTE (cartoon. @ Jan 7 2008, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    they need to stop making SHITTY comic book inspired movies.

agreed.

a shred of common sense couldn't hurt either when deciding whether to greenlight a superhero movie. like daredevil for example. the fact that he is a shitty character should immediately raise red flags. a blind lawyer? who is that even supposed to appeal to? lawyers are worse than the nazis, and no offense but blind people don't watch movies or read comic books unless they have braille speech bubbles now
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon January 2008
    I could go for some films based on Neil Gaiman's The Sandman series.
    QUOTE (coffee @ Jan 7 2008, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    agreed.

a shred of common sense couldn't hurt either when deciding whether to greenlight a superhero movie. like daredevil for example. the fact that he is a shitty character should immediately raise red flags. a blind lawyer? who is that even supposed to appeal to? lawyers are worse than the nazis, and no offense but blind people don't watch movies or read comic books unless they have braille speech bubbles now

oh geese your getting on Dare Devil... Wow... What can I say...

The movie was terrible, but did you read any of the recent comic books that were put out? Just a few months ago they hit issue#100 on Dare Devil: Man Without Fear vol.2 series, and let me tell you, out of all of the comics I read from that series all of them were good.

As a comic book collector I must ask you don't have any taste in comics now, do you?
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob January 2008
    In my opninion its not really about the fact that it's a comic's book movie. It's more about the way to movie is worked around. I hate when they cut way too much from books to make the movies. I don't care if the movie lasts 4 hours to be as good as the book. Also, in books you always get to know what the hero thinks and you get in his mind but in movies it doesn't go that far and it gets less interesting. Although I think they still do good jobs wit hcertain movies but sure not with all of them.
    QUOTE (BlueBoxBob @ Jan 8 2008, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Also, in books you always get to know what the hero thinks and you get in his mind but in movies it doesn't go that far and it gets less interesting.

I believe in the Punisher you hear Frank Castle's thoughts, I know at the end you do, but I forget if you hear them anywhere else. Reading the Punisher that was always my favorite part, seeing what he is thinking.
  • coffeecoffee January 2008
    QUOTE (True Believer @ Jan 7 2008, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    oh geese your getting on Dare Devil... Wow... What can I say...

The movie was terrible, but did you read any of the recent comic books that were put out? Just a few months ago they hit issue#100 on Dare Devil: Man Without Fear vol.2 series, and let me tell you, out of all of the comics I read from that series all of them were good.

As a comic book collector I must ask you don't have any taste in comics now, do you?

no i'm over 13

but seriously, while in my opinion he is somewhat of a crap superhero - he's just boring and dry as fuck, i don't actually have anything against daredevil or his comic book exploitations; calling him a blind nazi was me speaking in hyperboles for the most part. I chose him simply because, like you said, his movie adaptation was the worst i've ever seen - worse than the incredible hulk and both fantastic four abominations combined, and because Aquaman does not yet have a movie (and hopefully producers are complacent with this).

in light of where this thread is going, i'd like to see a deadpool movie. they could get mickey rourke to star - hes proven he can be awesome (sin city), and he's already ugly as fuck. wouldn't even need makeup to play the part
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership