LG mobiles
  • coffeecoffee December 2007
    Dear FD members,
    My contract is up in march and i'm in the market for a new phone. Unfortunately the choice is slim: many different versions of the razr, krzr, and w/evr the fuck else motorola makes, blackberries, and a myriad of other outdated phones. The one new model every provider seems to be cumming in their pants about is the LG Shine.

It's got the feaures I require:
    1. It's thin
    2. Got a decent camera
    3. Video & mp3 support
    4. Sexy looking

But I'm hesitant because I currently use an LG, and for the last few years it has blessed me by cutting in and out of calls. Not to mention less than adequate multimedia capabilities and a poor interface. All in all just a shite phone. It might just be that model, since a lot of people have had problems with it (C2000, cellphone.ca reviews), but others also say they'd rather gargle a bucket of their own vomit than own any LG phone.

So I was hoping for the community's opinions on LGs. Can you describe your positive/negative experiences with LG phones, and if you or someone you know own or have used an LG Shine, I would love your feedback.

Too much love,
    c!
  • azn+mikeazn mike December 2007
    I Love LGs (Not saying that because it's a korean company i swear o_O)

but I would like the viewty once I have the money there are the Prada and the Voyagers out as well which seem pretty cool.
  • jkarate212jkarate212 December 2007
    I had an LG, Sprint offered me some kinda deal to upgrade to a Samsung M300 for a pretty good deal. It's a decent phone, doesnt have video but other than that it does the job.
  • cutchinscutchins December 2007
    i had an LG C2000. it was a pretty good phone considering i got it for free with my new contract. image/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />
  • coffeecoffee December 2007
    QUOTE (CJ. @ Dec 18 2007, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    pretty good phone considering

you know when you're talking on the phone with someone through speaker-phone and you're in the same room so you can hear yourself? just happened to me again. fuckin hate this phone image/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" /> . it's really turning me into a phone-cist against LG
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership