FUCK YEAH!!!
  • AnotherevilAnotherevil December 2007
    SO haven't been really keeping up with posting on the forums ( i do browse occasionally), but just been really busy with college apps and senior year.

So i got my SAT II scores today.

750 / 800 in Physics. FUCK YEAH, that shits higher than anyone in my AP physics class. HELLZ Ya. So happy.

just thought I'd share for the few people that care.
  • PotatoPotato December 2007
    all you used were TI-38 calculator programs. BFD.
  • Black+BalloonBlack Balloon December 2007
    Physics is applied math.
    Actually, you cant use calculators in physics.! HAHA bitch!

you just got owned potato. image/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> jk jk

It's good to be back.
  • got my ACT/SAT scores back recently.

32 on the ACT(35E, 34R, 29S, 28M)
    1300(M+CR) on the SAT(750CR, 550MA)

Prolly gonna take the SAT again. Done with the ACT, though.
    SHIT SON! W/E. Y'all just jealous 'cuz i can programz t3h kalkyulaterz. while we're on the subject, fuck stoichiometry, and moles.
  • romerashromerash December 2007
    I'll NEVER ever understand the concept of

"2 moles of methane enter the system, 15 moles of CO2 and 89023498 moles of H2O come out"

how on earth did 2 moles make a zabillion mole!!
    QUOTE (romerash @ Dec 20 2007, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'll NEVER ever understand the concept of

"2 moles of methane enter the system, 15 moles of CO2 and 89023498 moles of H2O come out"

how on earth did 2 moles make a zabillion mole!!

when a mommy mole and a daddy mole love eachother very much...
  • cutchinscutchins December 2007
    QUOTE (Black Balloon @ Dec 20 2007, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Physics is applied math.

No. Physics is the laws that make up our universe/reality, math is just a language used to interpret them.
  • BudweiserBudweiser December 2007
    Good Job!

Now you can be a Plumber, cuz you know that Shit runs downhill image/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />
  • carto0ncarto0n December 2007
    ::crickets::
  • MeatonMeaton December 2007
    ROFL BUD NICE ONE>>>
    I got a 1330 on my SAT (600CR and 730M)

I didn't give ACT coz the schools I'm applying don't need it here in the NE.

I'm ranked 14 in senior class of 885 kids (top 2 percent bitches)

I just hope I get a full scholarship. I was so freakin happy with the SATII.

anyways, how are all the other seniors doing?

SAY Amen if you hate writing essays for colleges.
    QUOTE (CJ. @ Dec 20 2007, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    No. Physics is the laws that make up our universe/reality, math is just a language used to interpret them.

Applied fucking math.

1910 on the SAT. I want to do better, but I don't feel like taking it again. And fuck the ACT.
  • maliskmalisk December 2007
    ACT/SAT is fine and all but I've seen plenty of people do great on both and still fail their freshman year at college, and vice-versa but...ya, congrats.
  • Yeah, I'm ranked 13 of 66. Too bad our top 10 is full of cheaters.

I really hate math, by the way.
  • crazyd1415crazyd1415 December 2007
    you are all a bunch of freaking dorks.
  • waterxm04waterxm04 December 2007
    My teacher doesn't teach ap physics... Note To AnotherEvil... Physics is fucking uselss unless you're considering a field in which it is used/referenced regularly beter off taking AP calc twice... I hate the class already it's been like 3 months, I don't think it's really the subject but rather the incompetent teaching I've recieved thus far.

I'm out to shoot pool biatches
  • waterxm04waterxm04 December 2007
    Also you've got the grades you've got the intelligence and the college essays down, now all we have to do is get you layed and you're set for life kiddo.
    We have right hands for a reason.
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Dec 21 2007, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Also you've got the grades you've got the intelligence and the college essays down, now all we have to do is get you layed and you're set for life kiddo.

LOLZ... Don't worry, you don't really need to do anything for that. I'm working on that right now! Huzzah.

And I have AP calc. Both AP calc and AP physics are hilariously fun and double periods, I actually enjoy the classes. The teachers and pretty cool and I know everyone there.

Senior year is going fun, hard work is finally paying off!
  • crazyd1415crazyd1415 December 2007
    in college physics and calc is not fun.
    I'll never get past Integral Calculus, and I hope I never even see Tenser Calculus.
    let's clap it up for algebra, the supreme math.
    Or I can just sit back and laugh gleefully at the morons who can't figure out trig.
    trig's good too. but geometry is the money math. pretty much anything with a formula i like because i can just write a program for it.
    That is a damn good point.
  • 0%3Duid%28root%290=uid(root) December 2007
    high school is useless.

everything you learn there is worthless, because they just break it down in college and show you how shit is done.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership